AGCO, Your Agriculture Corporation, was founded in 1990. We offer a full product line of tractors, combines, hay tools, sprayers, forage, tillage equipment, implements and related replacement parts. AGCO products are sold under the core brands of Challenger®, Fendt®, Massey Ferguson® and Valtra®, and are distributed globally through more than 2,700 independent dealers and distributors, in more than 140 countries worldwide. AGCO also provides retail financing through AGCO Finance. AGCO is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia and employs 14,000 employees worldwide. In 2009, AGCO’s net sales were $6.6 billion.
The AGCO Parts Division offers over 1.4 million parts to its customers around the world. We support the repair, maintenance and accessories needed for all AGCO brands, as well as, competitive farm equipment. Professional farmers count on AGCO Parts for consistent OEM quality, availability, competitive pricing and a valuable 12 month warranty. The AGCO Parts Division is located in Batavia, IL which is about 45 minutes outside of Chicago and is seeking a Rate Analyst.
AGCO is currently looking for a Rate Analyst to join our team in Batavia, IL. The Rate Analyst will play a key part in dealing with international air freight, as well tracking, training, scheduling, and coordinating with warehouse equipment.
Responsibilities of the Rate Analyst role:
– Manage the day-to-day customer order fulfillment to support on-time delivery and resolve transportation issues.
– Monitor and report baseline customer service key performance indicators (KPI), including order fill rate and order to delivery.
– Analyze data and recognize trends that impact the supply chain in support of continuous improvement. Provide analysis and recommendations to managers and supervisors in support of initiatives.
– Acts as a backup to the Logistics Analyst to assist with special projects and logistics functions.
– Due to the ever-changing environment of our customers, responsibilities may change as a result of business needs and are not limited to the job description
Required Qualifications of the Rate Analyst:
– Strategic thinker with a continuous improvement mindset
– Problem solving, issue resolution and prioritization skills
– Exceptional spreadsheet knowledge, including but not limited to vlookup, if function, sumifs & countifs
– Ability to analyze complex issues, develop appropriate actions plans and deliver timely results
– Must desire to work Monday-Friday 11:30 AM CT to 8:00 PM CT, as well as the opportunity for overtime
– Must be able to cover other shifts as needed. Department is staffed from 7AM until 8:30PM
Preferred Qualifications of the Rate Analyst:
– 2+ years working with transportation freight rate tariffs
– Maintaining and running Access queries
– Experience, or further education, training in warehouse or supply chain operations and order management
- Minimum 2 year college degree (Preferred BA/BS) or equivalent experience
Located only 40 miles away from Chicago, Batavia has been voted numerous times as one of the best places to live in America and a great place to raise children. This bike friendly community is home to AGCO Parts, which offers over 1.4 million parts to its customers around the world by supporting the repair, maintenance and accessories for all AGCO brands and competitive farm equipment.
AGCO offers competitive benefits including options and choices to fit your needs such as medical, dental, prescription drug, life and accident insurance, long and short term disability, matching 401k plan, employee assistance program, and discounted home and auto insurance.
At AGCO you have a voice and the opportunity to impact our long-term success, as well as your own. Isn’t it time to embrace your Infinite Possibilities? Join AGCO and become part of a diverse team and grow your career in ways you never imagined. Come grow with us!
AGCO is an Equal Opportunity Employer.