Keysight is on the forefront of technology innovation, delivering breakthroughs and trusted insights to the world’s visionaries and innovators in electronic design, test, manufacturing, and optimization. Our ~14,000 employees create world-class solutions in wireless communications, 5G, automotive, quantum, aerospace, defense, and semiconductor markets for customers in over 100 countries.
We’re recognized as a Great Place to Work across the globe due to our robust culture and dynamic working environment. Our global team acts as “One Keysight,” using collaboration, inclusivity, and integrity to advance technology. We’re driven and curious, and we value all ideas, especially bold ones. And our strong culture extends far beyond our own walls. We leverage our corporate social responsibility framework to support our communities, nurture the next generation of engineers, and promote environmental sustainability. Our technical solutions – and our methods for creating them – help connect and secure the world. Learn more about what we do and how we do it.
Like so many things in our world, Keysight instruments and solutions are more connected than ever. We are looking for a senior software engineer to help drive our instrument connectivity forward into a new generation of secure, interconnected test and measurement.
In this role, you will be a strong contributor in an R&D team. We support established industry standards to meet existing customer needs while moving our implementation forward. The future is more secure while being even more connected, across more platforms and more technologies. You will develop, test and debug software programs, products and tools. You will work with the development team, employing Agile processes, to deliver components and applications to internal partners and customers. Our work covers multiple operating systems and environments.
This job is part of the Keysight Technology Organization, which provides leading-edge tools, products and technologies to drive Keysight's growing software business. We are looking for a software engineer to join an established R&D team to maintain and extend key communication technologies. You will participate in design and implementation across the entire product lifecycle. Our team develops software that is used by our customers when working with electronic instruments.
Projects are focused on instrument connectivity and include design and development of:
• Cloud-based systems
• Graphical User Interfaces
• Tools & Utilities
• Connectivity components
• Device drivers
• Application and system level programs
• We target multiple operating systems using modern software techniques.
• Bachelors Degree or University Degree or equivalent, preferably in Computer Science or related fields (Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or equivalent)
• At least 2-4+ years of experience developing software, with demonstrable success in software development.
• Experience with modern software development methods and Agile approaches.
• Experience in modern techniques in object-oriented design and development, including suitable programming languages such as C++.
• Good communication skills and demonstrated ability to achieve results in team settings and individual assignments.
• Experience with modern C++, Python, C#, go-lang
• Experience developing code for multiple operating systems and platforms
• Experience with Atlassian tools, such as Bitbucket, JIRA and Confluence
• Experience in instrument control
• Experience in device communication via LAN, USB or PCIe.
• Experience with web-based GUI tools such as Angular and Node.js
• Experience developing kernel drivers in Windows or Linux
• DevOps experience on Windows or Linux
Location is Loveland, CO only. Candidates must be local or willing to relocate to Loveland, CO.
Full Time (F)
Duration (Temp Positions Only):
Colorado pay range: $74,670-$124,440
Based on experience, education and skills, most offers will be between the minimum and the midpoint of the Salary Range listed above.
Note: For other locations, pay ranges will vary by region
Keysight Results Bonus Program Eligible
US Employees may be eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical, dental and vision
- Health Savings Account
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, Accident, Disability insurance
- Business Travel Accident and Business Travel Health
- 401(k) Plan
- Flexible Time Off, Paid Holidays
- Paid Family Leave
- Discounts, Perks
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Adoption Assistance
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
Careers Privacy Statement
***Keysight is an Equal Opportunity Employer.***
Keysight Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
Candidates can be considered to work from the following locations:
Americas : United States : Colorado : Loveland
Job ID : 39916