Keysight is the world's leading electronic measurement company, helping scientists and engineers address their toughest technical challenges. Our employees leverage their insight, passion and creations to deliver measurement solutions in wireless communications, aerospace and defense, automotive, energy, and semiconductor markets with world-class platforms, software and measurement science. The company’s over 12,000 employees serve customers in more than 100 countries.
As market leaders, we are at the heart of the technology revolution. We help our customers accelerate their innovations to connect and secure the world anywhere, anytime with any information – voice, data, video, and whatever they can imagine next.
As a R&D software engineering intern at Keysight, you will join a high-performance R&D team located primarily in Santa Rosa, CA. Our team is part of Keysight’s central research and development organization, Keysight Laboratories. We help to create, validate, and implement next generation technology that differentiates Keysight products from the competition.
• Working towards a BS or MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
• Experience in programming using C/C#/C++
• Basic understanding of software development practices and software architecture
• Self-motivated, quick-learner and excellent analytical skills
• Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
• Must be flexible, adaptable and eager to push technical boundaries
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Interest in electronic test and measurement equipment and software
• Interest in Digital Signal Processing (DSP)
Careers Privacy Statement
***Keysight is an Equal Opportunity Employer.***
Keysight Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
Candidates can be considered to work from the following locations:
Americas : United States : California : Santa Rosa
Job ID : 40214