Keysight is on the forefront of technology innovation, delivering breakthroughs and trusted insights to the world’s visionaries and innovators in electronic design, test, manufacturing, and optimization. Our ~14,000 employees create world-class solutions in wireless communications, 5G, automotive, quantum, aerospace, defense, and semiconductor markets for customers in over 100 countries.
We’re recognized as a Great Place to Work across the globe due to our robust culture and dynamic working environment. Our global team acts as “One Keysight,” using collaboration, inclusivity, and integrity to advance technology. We’re driven and curious, and we value all ideas, especially bold ones. And our strong culture extends far beyond our own walls. We leverage our corporate social responsibility framework to support our communities, nurture the next generation of engineers, and promote environmental sustainability. Our technical solutions – and our methods for creating them – help connect and secure the world. Learn more about what we do and how we do it.
About the Job:
Keysight is looking for an individual passionate about software development process automation. The individual will be working with multiple open source technologies automating elements of the software delivery process. This includes working with Jenkins pipelines for CI/CD automation and Chocolatey, RPM and deb for application deployment.
Applicants should be proficient with both Windows and Linux with strong scripting skills ideally with Python, PowerShell, and Bash. The applicant should be very comfortable with Git. A working knowledge of both C++ and C# is desirable.
About the Team:
You will be working with a global team of software developers and test engineers focused on instrument connectivity, hardware abstraction layers, and security.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, electrical engineering, computer engineering or equivalent engineering discipline
- Proficient with Python, PowerShell, and Bash
- Experienced with modern software development methods and Agile development techniques
- Well-versed in modern techniques in object-oriented design, design patterns and suitable programming languages
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with Linux and Windows development
- Experience with C and C++
- Experience with Atlassian tools, such as Bitbucket, Jira and Confluence
- Proficient with version control systems, Git preferable
- Experience with documentation generators
- Experience with creating signed packages
Full Time (F)
Duration (Temp Positions Only):
Colorado Pay Range: $79,000 – $94,000
US Employees may be eligible for the following benefits:
• Medical, dental and vision
• Health Savings Account
• Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
• Life, Accident, Disability insurance
• Business Travel Accident and Business Travel Health
• 401(k) Plan
• Flexible Time Off, Paid Holidays
• Paid Family Leave
• Discounts, Perks
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Adoption Assistance
• ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
Careers Privacy Statement
***Keysight is an Equal Opportunity Employer.***
Keysight Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
Candidates can be considered to work from the following locations:
Americas : United States : Colorado : Loveland
Job ID : 44247