Location: Cork, Cork (IE-C), Ireland (IE)
Req Number: 493938
Hiring Manager: Maggie Murphy
Shift: 8 hour shift 5 days a week
At Boston Scientific, we draw the strength from the unique talents and abilities inherent in a diverse workforce and we believe that the best and most innovative products come from an inclusive workplace where varied viewpoints are welcomed and encouraged. If you require accommodation during the recruitment process please do not hesitate to contact a member of the Talent Acquisition team for a confidential discussion.
To provide expert QA support to Operations, in ensuring operational goals and objectives are achieved for the plant.
- Be the Subject Matter Experts with regard to Acceptable Quality Standards for products and processes.
- Ensure Regulatory compliance in area to cGMP’s of all medical device regulatory agencies (e.g. FDA and TUV).
- Represent QA as the first point of contact for daily line support issues.
- Troubleshoot product and process related issues and identifies root cause.
- Support automated line and process with respect to all potential issues.
- Be an agile team member who can support all functions are required based on shift requirements.
- Complete investigation and analysis of customer complaints.
- Work with QE’s and product teams to identify areas for risk reduction and error proofing processes and work on implementation of these.
- Drive Defect awareness training with product builders with the assistance of the manufacturing trainer.
- MRB: Provide disposition for any non-conforming product and identify appropriate corrective action with other support team members.
- Perform internal quality audits.
- Trending and analysis of key Quality metrics.
- NFQ Level 6 or above in Science or Engineering Discipline. Minimum of 2-3 years in a similar role.
- Decision making ability coupled with the ability to work on one’s own initiative and with minimum supervision is required.
- Learning ability , to learn an automated process and be comfortable to support on shift as required.
- Good interpersonal skills and organisational skills.
- Communicates any concerns about work process regarding environmental impact, health or safety issues to their Manager.
Purpose and Passion • Comprehensive Benefits • Life-Work Integration • Community • Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we’re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we’re one global team committed to making a difference in people’s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose—improving lives through your life’s work.
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you’re looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there’s no better place to make it happen.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran
Requisition ID: 493938