Do you want to work with a company that is a worldwide leader in sustainability and green initiatives? A company that believes in careers that are fun and fast-paced? A company that keeps the health and safety of their team top of mind?
If you answered yes to any of the above, then Cascades is the company for you!
The Quality Technician is a key position that includes performing various production and packaging functions within the facility, and we are actively seeking motivated members to join our team!
- Maintaining a clear and organized work area
- Adhering to manufacturing principles and practices
- Lifting and loading and packing materials as needed for production.
- Perform production tasks requiring hand movements and standing for 12 hours.
- Following directions under limited supervision
- Working with machinery in a high paced environment
Skills & Qualifications
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work efficiently with hands and have stamina and coordination to perform duties for 12-hour shifts
- Must be able to lift at least 50lbs and prior factory experience is a plus.
- The shifts for this position 7pm to 7am NIGHTS or 7am to 7pm DAYS.
Why Work at Cascades
- Starting wage: $16.50 / hour
- Up to $2000 referral bonus program for applicable new hires (minimum criteria must be met in order to qualify)
- Excellent company paid benefits
- Profit sharing and 401K options
- Company supplied uniforms
- PPE allowance
- Specialized training given by technical experts in the industry
- Working with a dedicated and passionate team of leaders
- Huge career advancement opportunities
- PLEASE NOTE: A resume must be included with the application.
Cascades believes in the success of an inclusive organization that values diversity within its team. It will fairly consider all those qualified for this position. The use of the masculine in our communication refers to both women and men.
Being part of Cascades means revealing the full potential of matter, people and ideas. We are a source of possibilities. Since 1964, we have been offering sustainable, innovative and value-creating solutions in terms of packaging, hygiene and recovery.
Join 12,000 women and men working in a network of more that 90 business units located in North America and Europe.