With a global portfolio of over 100 unique wine and spirits brands, we are the largest family-owned winery in the world. Apply Today! Our Brands. Your Future.
As a Program Manager on our Contract Manufacturing Quality team, you will directly impact E&J Gallo’s mission to “serve enjoyment in moments that matter.” We believe that having suppliers with best in class food safety and quality programs ensures we deliver products that our consumers and customers value and trust. In this role, you will manage all aspects of the supplier/winery relationship relating to quality across multiple international co-manufacturing and import partners. You will drive continuous improvement efforts at partner facilities by developing recommendations and supporting implementation. You will analyze and present critical information to support management decision-making around supplier qualifications, product introductions, and supplier performance. You will serve as the Quality subject matter expert on Agile teams, providing direction on quality and food safety for innovative marketing projects.
As a Quality Program Manager, you’ll deliver the promise that quality and food safety are our top priorities. If you are passionate about quality and want to be part of an exciting, fast-paced, dynamic global network, come join the Gallo Family as our next Quality Program Manager!
What You'll Do:
Innovate and Collaborate:
- Design, develop and implement policies, procedures, systems, and strategies to align with corporate quality standards
- Design validation and verification programs to assure brand protection and specification conformance
- Leads team projects or participates on Agile teams to share information, perspective, and direction on quality and food safety related issues
- Work directly with internal cross-functional teams to assess and qualify potential supplier facilities.
- Function as the Quality Assurance organization’s primary contact for co-manufacturing/import related quality and food safety issues.
- Perform FMEAs (Failure Mode and Effects Analysis) to assess supplier risk; present findings and recommendations to quality management and internal, cross-functional leadership
- Establish quality and food safety audit priorities and schedules; reports quarterly on the supplier’s continuous improvement plans.
- Lead audits and corrective actions with the supplier(s), generate gap plans, and present out regularly to update Quality management on progress.
- Drive contract terms and proactively build programs to resolve quality or food safety issues.
- Lead continuous improvement initiatives for specified global suppliers to ensure high quality and food safety standards are met.
- Applies and interprets statistical techniques as appropriate in quality related issues, both internally and externally, to develop and drive targeted sampling based on risk.
What You Need:
- Bachelor’s degree plus 5 years of quality assurance/quality control, production-operations process/program management, lean six sigma operations management, or engineering experience reflecting increasing levels or responsibility; OR High school diploma or State-issued equivalency certificate plus 9 years of quality assurance/quality control, production-operations process/program management, lean six sigma operations management, or engineering experience reflecting increasing levels or responsibility.
- Required to travel via airplane, automobile, or other modes of transport to execute job duties.
What Will Set You Apart:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Food Science, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Microbiology, Engineering plus 8 years of quality assurance/quality control experience reflecting increasing levels or responsibility.
- Extensive experience auditing food safety or quality systems.
- Manufacturing experience.
Gallo does not sponsor for employment based visas for this position now or in the future.
To view a full job description, please click here.
Requisition ID: 76672
Equal Opportunity Employer
Gallo will consider all qualified applicants for employment, including those with criminal histories, consistent with the requirements of applicable law.