Location: LOC_HOME-Home/Remote Office Location
Req ID: 135279
Employment Status: Regular – Full Time
This position supports the registration and scheduling workflows of areas within Access Services, as well as other areas in the enterprise. Responsible for completing audits of calls and registrations, as well as providing coaching to individuals and teams as needed. Using Epic, identifies critical errors that need immediate attention and forwards them to the appropriate staff and leaders for correction. Serves as an SME for staff throughout the enterprise on topics included in the registration and scheduling workflows within Epic; works collaboratively with leaders within Access Services to streamline the auditing process and provide feedback on process changes. Can identify trends in scores to pinpoint coaching opportunities.
- Monitor agent interactions for the purpose of ensuring quality service and adherence to approved scripting, as well as accuracy of information, call handling standards, and patient experience.
- Conduct evaluations utilizing departmental quality monitoring forms for audits.
- Provide Team Leads and Managers with regular agent performance feedback; when necessary, coach agents and provide feedback directly to fill performance gaps found in audits.
- Analyze and identify quality performance trends at the agent and department levels. Prepare and analyze quality reports for management review.
- Analyze information, including root cause, to make recommendations that reduce errors and improve process performance.
- Participate in development of documents to drive quality improvement, including the design of quality monitoring forms and quality standards. Document and update process, procedures, guidelines and training materials.
- Create, maintain and track reports in relation to performance.
- Assist with the development of call center training and quality assurance processes.
- Support and suggest improvements/recommendations to meet the highest level of patient experience.
- Advise management immediately for any type of auto-fail call.
- Ensure that metrics are met for amount of calls monitored for each representative and amount of disposition audits performed.
- Serve as subject matter resource to team members, supervisors and management staff.
- Coordinate with Senior Director to implement effective contact center management practices to increase revenues, reduce costs, and improve service quality.
- Promote use of new or improved contact center technology.
Required Education and Experience
Required Education: Bachelors or 3 years equivalent experience required.
Required Experience: Three or more years of relevant experience working in a call center, with at least one year of Quality Assurance experience.
Preferred Education, Experience & Cert/Lic
- Experience with statistical reporting using software, spreadsheets, graphs, and flowcharts preferred.
- Familiarity with CHOP services, organizational practice, principles, and mission preferred.
Additional Technical Requirements
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Skilled in establishing and maintaining effective relationships with all staff.
- Epic certification / experience preferred.
All CHOP employees who work in a patient building or who provide patient care are required to receive an annual influenza vaccine unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption.
Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia is committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for its patients, family members, visitors and employees. In an effort to achieve this goal, employment at Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, other than for positions with regularly scheduled hours in New Jersey, is contingent upon an attestation that the job applicant does not use tobacco products.
Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, religion, national or ethnic origin, disability or protected veteran status.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor/Seeking priority referrals for protected veterans. Please contact our hiring official with any referrals or questions.
CHOP Careers Contact
2716 South Street, 6th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19146