In our ‘always on’ world, we believe it’s essential to have a genuine connection with the work you do.
Everyone communicates. It’s the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network—our passion.
We are looking for a Quality Engineer based in Faenza – Italy; reporting to the Manager in the Czech Republic, the job sits within a wider EMEA team with the opportunity to partner with colleagues and functions worldwide!
How You’ll Help us Connect The World
You will be a key member of Commscope, providing engineering support for the implementation and execution of a quality approach in CommScope with the intent to deliver high-quality products and services in a manner that meets the high standards held by the company within our Distributed Antenna System business unit mainly ERA® portfolio.
This position has cross-functional accountability and interactions with product management, operations, design engineering, technical support, planning, and any other applicable areas in support of improving overall Quality. This pertains to the lifecycle of the product (Opportunity – Development – Deployment – End of Life)
On top of this, expectations for this challenge include investigate and resolve quality complaints that require engineering quality support as well as quality issues that arise during Product Development.
This role is fast-paced with opportunities for growth supporting the development of products from concept generation through post-market analysis, having the outstanding opportunity to realize the entire product lifecycle.
Required Qualifications for Consideration
- 5-8 years work experience in quality in an R&D environment in the telecommunication, or electronics industry within automotive or military, in the whole product lifecycle.
- Proven experience of basic and advanced quality tools such as Six Sigma methodologies, DMAIC, Lean Processes, SPC, FMEA, Control Plans, Root Cause Analysis (8D)
- Intimate familiarity with ISO9000/TL9000 Quality Systems with the implementation or other applicable professional experience.
- Excellent level of English and Italian, with strong verbal and written communications skills, interpersonal skills, and problem-solving.
You Will Excite Us If You Have
- Software and Hardware Quality management and Development Life Cycle.
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certification highly desired
- Experience with indoor and outdoor wireless product development.
What happens after you apply?
Learn how to prepare yourself for the next steps in our hiring process by visiting https://careers.commscope.com/how-we-hire
CommScope is on a quest to deliver connectivity that empowers how we live, work, and learn. Our employees push the boundaries of communications technology that enables game-changing discoveries like 5G, the Internet of Things, and gigabit speeds for everyone, everywhere. With our unmatched expertise in copper, fiber, and wireless infrastructure, our global clients rely on us to outperform today and be ready for the needs of tomorrow.
If you want to grow your career alongside bright, passionate, and caring people who strive to create what’s next…..come connect to your future at CommScope.
CommScope is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO), including people with disabilities and veterans. If you are seeking an accommodation for the application or interview process, please contact us to submit your request at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also learn more about CommScope’s accommodation process and EEO policy at careers.commscope.com/eeo