Bentley Systems (Nasdaq: BSY) is the infrastructure engineering software company. We provide innovative software to advance the world’s infrastructure – sustaining both the global economy and environment. Our industry-leading software solutions are used by professionals, and organizations of every size, for the design, construction, and operations of roads and bridges, rail and transit, water and wastewater, public works and utilities, buildings and campuses, and industrial facilities. Our offerings include MicroStation-based applications for modeling and simulation, ProjectWise for project delivery, AssetWise for asset and network performance, and the iTwin platform for infrastructure digital twins. Bentley Systems employs more than 4,000 colleagues and generates annual revenues of more than $800 million, in 172 countries. www.bentley.com
Project Support Administrator
The Project Administrator supports and interacts with other colleagues in the Advancement Teams in relation to project data. The Project Support Administrator interacts with internal Bentley groups which include but are not limited to: Professional Services, Sales Support, Finance, Channel Partners.
- Reviews, releases, and administers project data to ensure accuracy, reliability and authenticity.
- Participate in monthly project global team meetings.
- Perform project audits and financial reconciliation as request.
- Audit travel requests and expenses prior to final approval.
- Review all proposals insuring correct entity is referenced as well as the review of pricing and contract terms.
- Initiate credit and legal approval for all assigned projects.
- Monitor and review quote accepted activities in assigned queue insuring all documentation is attached and accurate.
- Interacts with internal colleagues to resolve issues related to expenses and clean order process.
- Processes and updates internal interactive sites.
- Provides centralized support for Project Control Analyst team
- Currently pursuing a degree in Finance, Accounting, management
- Knowledge with principles and processes related to project data capture and processing.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent English language skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word is preferable. Must be a self-starter and can work well under pressure.
- Must be a Team Player.
Bentley is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers for employment all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender/gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, religion/belief, national origin, caste, age, or any other characteristic protected by local law or unrelated to job qualifications.