Req Id: 343952
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Mobility team offers the best and latest mobile devices, wireless services and Internet of Things solutions to consumer and business customers, with the top speeds, coverage and reliability on Canada’s Best National Network. We love to innovate, embrace big challenges, and live for the newest technology
The Systems and Experience team is a high performing team on a mission to transform the customer purchasing experience. We focus on making the purchase experience as easy as possible for our customers by enabling our retail and call centre agents with tools and insights. We are an inclusive, supportive and highly collaborative team of business experts with a customer first model for solving problems.
The Systems & Experience team is looking for a passionate and driven individual who is excited to take charge and drive change through the delivery of a variety of experience programs and projects. As a Project Manager, reporting to the Senior Manager, Channel Execution, you will identify opportunities through data, lead the implementation of projects that improve the customer experience, and measure the success of your projects through data analysis.
- Define, measure, & monitor Customer Experience metrics across the business
- Analyze available data to identify new opportunities
- Map and design end to end customer journeys and process flows
- Implement new programs and tools that drive positive impact to customer experiences
- Communicate and collaborate cross-functionally to deliver experience programs
- Support the evolution of the systems & experience roadmap with new ideas and insights supported with data and real customer feedback
Knowledge and Experience
- Post secondary education including university degree/college diploma or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years experience analyzing data and formulating actionable insights
- Knowledge of MicroStrategy, SAS, EDW or other reporting tools an asset
- Familiar with telecomm or retail industry, digital and direct channels
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office (Word, Visio, Excel, PowerPoint, Project)
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Retail Head Office
Job Status: Regular – Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Mississauga || Canada : Ontario : Don Mills || Canada : Ontario : Toronto || Canada : Quebec : Montreal || Canada : Quebec : Verdun
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 01/28/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, ON, Mississauga
Bell, one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers.