Diversity – Innovation – Caring – Global Collaboration – Winning Spirit – Caring – High Performance
At Boston Scientific, we’ll give you the opportunity to harness all that’s within you by working in teams of diverse and high-performing employees, tackling some of the most important health industry challenges. With access to the latest tools, information and training, we’ll help you in advancing your skills and career. Here, you’ll be supported in progressing – whatever your ambitions.
About the role:
- Leader of projects and programs within the Core CRM Project Management team, with a focus on sustaining existing Lead, Accessory, and Pulse Generator Software products
- Scope of projects may include activities from initial product development to the end of product life across business units and manufacturing sites
- Success in the role requires a focus on capturing the opportunities from across the various functions, creating a cohesive strategy for project execution and driving execution to ensure project completion
- Project size will range; projects may include unique one-off activities, process improvements, design changes, line extension activities, design transfers and projects driving global productivity and commercialization
- Multiple projects will be handled simultaneously with cross-functional team members from R&D, Design Assurance, Packaging, Regulatory, Operations, Supplier Development, Supply Chain, Marketing and Clinical
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships are required for this role
Your responsibilities include:
- Developing, executing and leading of project/program teams to successfully deliver the defined products/solutions to business unit management (initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing processes)
- Identifying resources required for assigned project activities and forming teams to complete the activities
- Building team ownership and commitment to project plans
- Developing and monitoring project budgets through regular analysis of cost and spending
- Timely communication of priorities and status with management, regional and functional leads including presentations and discussions with senior CRM leadership
- Managing challenges of technology application and new product development including identification, communication and escalation of technical and business risks
- Resolving conflicts with team members and providing input to functional managers on team and team member performance
- Facilitating end of life of products following commercial release of new products
- Mentoring and/or coaching other functional and project managers
- Fostering a diverse workplace that enables all participants to contribute to their full potential in pursuit of organizational objectives
- Monitoring and ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures (e.g. federal/country and regulatory requirements)
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of related work experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Strong organization, communication and influencing skills, as well as a demonstrated ability to confidently handle full responsibility for project completion
- Experience in managing multiple significant, cross functional projects and/or initiatives
- BS Degree, Engineering
- PMP Certification
- Background in medical device development
- Knowledge of DHF, DMR and Engineering Change processes
- Experience communicating and influencing all levels of the organization
- Experience managing sustaining and new product development projects including business critical and high visibility projects
- Demonstrated ability to lead small and medium cross functional teams as a Project Manager, Operations Leader or Technical Leader
- Product knowledge of Core CRM products and processes
- Results-oriented and focused on delivering timely, accurate and premium execution
Requisition ID: 490176
As a leader in medical science for more than 40 years, we are committed to solving the challenges that matter most – united by a deep caring for human life. Our mission to advance science for life is about transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve patient lives, create value for our customers, and support our employees and the communities in which we operate. Now more than ever, we have a responsibility to apply those values to everything we do – as a global business and as a global corporate citizen.
So, choosing a career with Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) isn’t just business, it’s personal. And if you’re a natural problem-solver with the imagination, determination, and spirit to make a meaningful difference to people worldwide, we encourage you to apply and look forward to connecting with you!
At Boston Scientific, we recognize that nurturing a diverse and inclusive workplace helps us be more innovative and it is important in our work of advancing science for life and improving patient health. That is why we stand for inclusion, equality, and opportunity for all. By embracing the richness of our unique backgrounds and perspectives, we create a better, more rewarding place for our employees to work and reflect the patients, customers, and communities we serve. Boston Scientific is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Boston Scientific maintains a drug-free workplace. Pursuant to Va. Code § 2.2-4312 (2000), Boston Scientific is providing notification that the unlawful manufacture, sale, distribution, dispensation, possession, or use of a controlled substance or marijuana is prohibited in the workplace and that violations will result in disciplinary action up to and including termination.