Req Id: 282595
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Bell’s Field Services team is proud to be the face of the Bell brand, performing the best installation and repair services and maintaining Bell’s network for our residential and business customers.
The Field Services Operational Support team is seeking a dynamic individual to lead people management projects that will enable Field Services to reduce cost, drive a better operational performance and improve our customer’s experience. The successful candidate has led complex, large scale, is an effective change leader and should have an insatiable drive and passion for continuous improvement and innovation.
Job Duties and Accountabilities:
- Plan all projects phases, including scheduling, resourcing and developing work back schedules to meet objectives
- Create a governance structure around Field top initiatives and track progress with the different teams involved
- Effectively engage, lead and influence cross functional teams to deliver highest level of quality on all projects within committed timeline and scope
- Develop innovative solutions to increase efficiency and reduce waste from internal processes
- Analyze data to quantify gaps / opportunities and make appropriate recommendations to drive process improvements
- Provide regular updates on projects status, deep dives and analysis to senior management
- Strong documentation and presentation skills – ability to produce clear and easy to understand documentation, detailed process flows, etc.
- Ability to blend business analysis with technical skillset to develop efficient processes
Critical Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated ability to effectively engage and influence people to achieve desired outcomes and meet established project deliverables
- Excel at critical thinking, with ability to turn data into intelligence and clearly articulate impact of change to diverse audience (technicians, front-line managers and executives)
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and manage multiple projects through effective prioritization
- Strong problem solving skills and demonstrated ability to be highly creative in formulating solutions
- Highly motivated, proactive, self-driven, dynamic and results-oriented with desire to influence and promote change
- Experience in driving change
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- University degree in Business, Engineering and/or related discipline or equivalent experience
Preferred Qualifications and Competencies:
- Strong preference for experience in Field Operations
- Experience in developing fully automated reports
- Project Management certification or equivalent
- Knowledge of Bell Systems: FWFM, Action!, Click, WFAS
- MS Office skills, with advanced level in Excel & PowerPoint
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular – Full Time
Job Location: Canada : British Columbia : Vancouver || Canada : New Brunswick : Saint John || Canada : Newfoundland : St. John’s || Canada : Nova Scotia : Halifax || Canada : Ontario : Mississauga || Canada : Ontario : Ottawa || Canada : Ontario : Toronto || Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Application Deadline: 04/30/2021
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, ON, Toronto
Bell, one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers.