Job Type: Permanent
Primary Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
All Available Locations: Toronto
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills…whatever those may be.
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
What will your typical day look like?<p> </p>
In this role you will:
• Manage the Deloitte gating governance process at a project level
• Determine and define project scope and objectives
• Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
• Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
• Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
• Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
• Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
• Build and lead a collaborative planning process that prioritises work against both team capacity and capability
• Mitigate risks and blockers through stakeholder relationships to ensure continuous delivery
• Gather and analyze requirements to ensure project success
• Participate in establishing practices, standards and policies to expand and mature these capabilities for the organization
• Educate our team and client through continuous improvement and shared learnings
About the team<p> </p>
The Performance Marketing team is a part of Deloitte’s Financial Advisory, Modelling and Value Advisory group. We offer insights driven CRM (Customer Relationship Management) and prospecting solutions using the latest in Marketing Technology (MarTech) and data analytics. Our clients are senior marketers representing a variety of industries who all seek to grow their business with new and existing customers. Our team works with SAS Customer Intelligence tools and our proprietary (CDP) Customer Data Platform. We are data, measurement and performance focused.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you<p> </p>
You are someone with:
• 5+ years of project management and related experience
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business, or a related field
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
• Proven ability to solve problems creatively
• Familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
• Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
• Excellent analytical skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
• Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world’s best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
The next step is yours
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively – that starts with having a diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We’d love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.