Job ID: 115955
Required Travel :No Travel
Managerial – No
Location: Mexico- Mexico City (Amdocs Site)
Who are we?
At Amdocs, our purpose is to enrich lives and progress society. With our creativity and technology, we help make a better connected world. Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve the leading players in the communications and media industry, enabling next-generation experiences in 85 countries. Our cloud-native, open and dynamic portfolio of digital solutions, platforms and services brings greater choice, faster time to market and flexibility, to better meet the evolving needs of our customers as they drive growth, transform and take their business to the cloud. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.1 billion in fiscal 2019. For more information, visit Amdocs at http://www.amdocs.com
In one sentence
Leads and directs teams to deliver a unique, high quality product, service or product support result within a defined schedule, budget, quality and scope.
What will your job look like?
- You will be responsible for Project Management Office Operational domains: Scope, Quality, Change Control, Risk and Problem Management, Procurement and Integration.
- You will deliver defined project outcomes on time, within budget and with a high level of quality.
- You will support project’s Scope of Work and be accountable for building and maintaining ongoing deliverables as per project needs (Timelines, Status Reports, Dependency Matrices, etc.).
- You will coordinate and manage an effective and engaged multi-disciplinary project team to ensure efficient project delivery.
- You will be responsible for the management of project resources (Amdocs, clients, and sub-contractors), ensuring that deliverables and scheduling constraints are adhered to.
- You will align project with overall program policies, roadmap, constraints, and plans. Prioritize tasks and resolve issues/conflicts.
All you need is…
- 6-8 years of experience in project management domain, with 4 years hands of experience in leading at least one of the project management aspects, such as: schedule, budget, resources, risks, etc.
- Experience in the relevant domain and general knowledge in relevant areas such as SW development, delivery, testing, etc.
- Managerial experience (direct or matrix)
- In-depth applied knowledge of standard program/project management concepts, practices, and procedures.
Why you will love this job:
- You will work on large challenging and complex programs
- You will be able to work with the best and brightest minds to collaborate across accounts/regions to provide a single voice
- You will have the opportunity to work with the industry most advanced technologies
Amdocs is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce