Req Id: 311311
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Bell’s forward-thinking Customer Operations team is creating the ultimate service experience for our residential, wireless and small business consumers. We lead strategic development and execution of day-to-day operations, develop tools and processes to drive service enhancements, manage customer loyalty and retention, and leverage big data and artificial intelligence to create intellectual property.
Are you a creative technical business solution advisor with a knack for problem-solving and getting things done?
Are you passionate about quality and taking ownership of deliverables?
If you answered an Enthusiastic “YES” to these questions, this position is for you!
The Customer Experience Business Intelligence team uses emerging technologies, working cross-functionally to design and build innovative solutions. We are looking for creative problem-solvers who are curious, collaborative, and passionate about delivering the best results.
At the core of the position is delivery of assessment documentation required for the project to meets its intended benefits. We are looking for qualified candidates who have experience in helping identify project impacts to BI Systems by interviewing clients to collect information, working with BI architects/developers/SMEs to understand system impacts and interfacing with BI PMO on Project Management best practices. You must be comfortable working in an unstructured environment and have the leadership skills to focus efforts in times of ambiguity and provide appropriate recommendations to deliver results on time.
Critical Qualifications/ Competencies:
- analytical skills with ability to collect, transform and present very large number of events and facts into concise, formal and coherent set of requirements and/or business rules
- Business Intelligence knowledge of principals, trends and customer experience
- Excellent documentation and in-docs presentation skills; ability to produce clear and easy to understand documentation, detailed process flows, illustrated calculations components, data models chart etc.
- Ability to memorize large number various facts and tales provided by multiple people with ability to summarize and document them quickly and provide meaningful ‘on the spot’ recommendations
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with people with various skills (technical and non technical), adapting communication to different audiences including executives
- Solid problem solving skills and the ability to make sound decisions and recommendations
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and manage multiple projects through effective prioritization.
- Detail oriented and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work and collaborate on cross functional teams
- Undergraduate degree in a discipline such as: Business Analytics, Commerce, Applied Math, Computer Science or Applied Management/Science
- 2+ years experience working in a similar capacity within a BI team
- Familiar with concepts and differences of various technical concepts; Experience in tools, technology & framework
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular – Full Time
Job Location: Toronto || Canada : Ontario : Mississauga || Canada : Ontario : Ottawa || Canada : Ontario : Toronto || Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Application Deadline: 10/29/2021
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, ON, Don Mills
Bell, one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers.