Project Manager / Business Analyst-MON17955
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide – one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
– Manage IT projects portfolio
– Responsible for producing, maintaining and respecting project schedules linked with roadmap.
– Produce and maintain Project Management indicators.
– Coordinate different stakeholders and ensure effective communication within project teams.
– Manage priorities, dispatch work in the programmer team.
– Support programmers in the development and maintenance of IT tools
– Analyze and study operational requirements
– Organize and / or participate in various workshops related to your projects.
– Responsible for proposing solutions and processes aligned with operational requirements.
– Establish and write technical specifications aligned with proposed solutions.
– Create and ensure user’s training plan
– Manage, evaluate and document change requests.
– Manage and ensure support of existing tools.
As our ideal candidate,
– You hold a university degree in Computer Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Operation Management or any equivalent relevant experience
– You have 5 years of experience in a similar position
– You must have organization skills, rigor and autonomy
– You are patience, perseverance and curiosity
– You are a teamworker and results oriented
– You have knowledge of ERP systems and concepts od relations databases
– You have experience in implantation of IT operation management tools
– You are proficient in MS Office suite (Excel, MS Project, Power Point, Visio)
– You possess knowledge of SQL, ASP.NET (an asset)
– You possess an experience in aerospace or cabinet manufacturing industry (an asset)
– Bilingue (Français et Anglais)
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Industrial Engineering
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 13.01.2022, 11:20:45 AM
Unposting Date: Ongoing