Req Id: 292992
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Bell’s forward-thinking Customer Operations team is creating the ultimate service experience for our residential, wireless and small business consumers. We lead strategic development and execution of day-to-day operations, develop tools and processes to drive service enhancements, manage customer loyalty and retention, and leverage big data and artificial intelligence to create intellectual property.
Being at the forefront of strategy and execution, we are always in need of talented people who like to get things done.
- Retrieve relevant data and conduct fact-based analysis to inform strategic decision-making
- Recommend deployment strategies enabling easy identification of project impacts
- Lead and collaborate with a team of cross-functional stakeholders to achieve Customer Experience’s strategic objectives in order to deliver a best in class billing and ordering experience
- Leverage available data to identify customer and company trends to enhance experience, optimize cost and maximize revenue potential
- Deliver presentations to gain support and lead stakeholders in order to achieve Customer Experience’s objectives
- Develop strategies to reduce billing and ordering related churn, decrease call volumes, and perfect key moments of truth in the customer lifecycle
- Proactively identify customer use cases to stress test newly designed processes
- Craft narrative of ongoing progress and key wins to present to key executives on a regular basis
- End to end involvement in problem definition and analysis, solution design, implementation and monitoring results
- Proven ability to put analysis into a business context and clearly articulate implications and recommendations
- Strong analytical skills and ability to develop an approach to solve problems is a must
- Action oriented and demonstrated ability to deliver results
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal (ability to effectively communicate and present to people at all levels)
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- University degree in computer science, business, engineering or mathematics
- High level understanding of E2E (end to end) customer experience journey
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular – Full Time
Job Location: Don Mills || Canada : Ontario : Don Mills || Canada : Ontario : Mississauga || Canada : Ontario : Ottawa || Canada : Ontario : Toronto || Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Application Deadline: 06/24/2021
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, ON, Don Mills
Bell, one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers.