Project Manager Analyst Aftersales PMO APA
Who We Are Looking For:
- The role provides support to the Regional Aftersales Parts business in developing the multi-year strategic plan as well as key commercial and operational initiatives that adhere to the Farmer First mindset while simultaneously driving sustainable revenue and income growth.
- The role interacts with and coaches functional and cross functional leaders and counterparts (or colleagues) on managing a portfolio of joint projects or initiatives on an inter-regional and global basis, quickly identifying and escalating risks / issues that may impede upon on-time delivery of milestones and targets.
- The role also supports the Regional Aftersales Parts business to deliver reports, analysis or reviews in the context of the initiative portfolio and individual projects, ensuring that the strategy, initiatives, and progress are communicated to and well understood by the organization.
What You Will Do:
- Conducting independent project work supporting Regional Aftersales Parts business
- Support and manage a variety of strategic actions to drive income growth and service improvement
- Supporting project stakeholders and colleagues in gaining data insights, utilizing and improving existing reports and dashboards in Tableau
- Streamlining project and operational analytics and data mining processes to extract information from various data sources and develop interactive report visualisations in Tableau
- Providing upstream analytics and data insights to Regional Aftersales Parts business
- Driving Tableau adoption and data driven decision making
*Primary job focus and project must last more than one year.
The role is concentrated around managing projects and the performance of the job holder is measured by the achievement of project milestones. Roles that provide organization-wide functional leadership not necessarily through direct reports, but trough dotted-line reports. Dotted-line reporting can be assessed through the factors such as frequency and nature of the communication, the coordination processes and area of influence.
Project Management Scope of Impact
This is typically for individual contributors who provide technical leadership and apply business skills to establish and drive business processes. Responsible for specific, established ongoing process and may set the process direction and strategy. Participates in all aspects of planning and developing process improvements, governs the process and holds others accountable to follow the process. The results of the process will be determined by the performance of the job holder.
Process Management Scope of Impact
Regional: The process is established and followed by all sites/plants, countries within the region. The process impacts the entire region.
Strategic Impact or Contribution
The position’s accountability for establishing the strategic vision for the organization, or a part of the organization, and to motivate and persuade others to follow the strategy. The success or lack of success of the strategy sits with the position.
Strategic Impact or Contribution Level
Input – Contributes to establishing the strategy and driving the strategy.
- Project Management KPIs delivery of projects within time and budget, meeting the defined gate reviews and implementation milestones
- Regional Aftersales Parts revenue and net income
What You Will Bring:
- A degree in the field of Data Science, Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Business IT or comparable
- Someone dedicated and driven who goes the extra mile
- Excellent analytical skills and structured thinking, ability to self-start
- Affinity for data, statistical concepts and figures is a must to deliver on the work outcomes
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with MS Power BI, Tableau, Alteryx or similar tools
- Customer Focus and Service Delivery
- Good team player
A Plus If You Have:
- Minimum Level of Education Required for Position – Bachelor’s Degree – Data Science, Business, Commerce, Economics, Finance, Business IT or similar
- Moderate/reasonable – Problem Solving Skills – Requires good analytical skills as well as evaluative judgement based on the analysis of factual and qualitive information in complicated or novel situations. Multiple sources of information refer to a diverse range of internal and external sources such as procedures and practices in other areas, team, companies etc. The ability to filter, prioritize, analyze and validate potentially complex and dynamic material.
Who You Are:
- Aligning Performance for Success
- Building Customer Relationships
- Customer Focus
- Delegation and Empowerment
- Driving Innovation
- Driving for Results
- Emotional Intelligence Essentials
- Facilitating Change
- Guiding Team Success
- Inspiring Others
Yes – less than 25% of Time
What We Offer You:
- The opportunity to join a true global company
- AGCO employees work flexibly from the office, home, or a hybrid of both
- Work with a market leading product range
- Solid professional development opportunities through AGCO University
AGCO is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural engineering with a portfolio of exciting international brands which deliver solutions to farmers in 140 countries through a full line offer from tractors and combine harvesters to protein production systems and smart farming software solutions – to an environment where the future is happening now.
Join us as we bring agriculture into the future. Experience our global diversity and enterprising spirit while helping us create innovative technology that helps feed the world’s nearly 8 billion people.