Req Id: 281731
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We’re looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
Title: Programming coordinator, Bell Media
Department: Programming strategies and acquisitions
Status: Permanent – Full time
Salary: Commensurate with Qualifications and Experience
Location : 1717 boul. René-Lévesque Est, Montréal
- Enter data in programming sofware « IBMS » and maintain up to date
- Extract various data reports of programming sofware « IBMS »
- Carry out many follow-up link to the management and administration of the programming steps (inventory, contract follow-up…)
- Maintain up to date programming tools and communicate information to other departments
- Coordinate with related departments the on air material reception
- Provide administrative support (various presentation preparation, provide precise information)
- Other related tasks
- College diploma/certificate in communication, relation, media or equivalent
- Passionate about television and good knowledge of the national and international television industry
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in the fields of television, distribution, production or any related fields
- Team spirit and collaboration skills, enthusiasm and flexibility;
- French and English knowledge, working ability to carry out normal business spoken and written communication
- Knowledge of distribution rights (an asset)
- Knowledge of the software IBMS (an asset)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, Excel intermediate to advanced (ability test may be required)
- Strong ability to coordinate projects in a media environment: ability to manage multiple projects at once, prioritize and propose solutions
Bilingualism is required (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Non Management
Job Status: Regular – Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Montreal Est
Application Deadline: 04/21/2021
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, QC, Montreal
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.