Job ID: 111509
Required Travel :No Travel
Managerial – No
Location: :Canada- Ottawa (Amdocs Site)
Who are we?
At Amdocs, our purpose is to enrich lives and progress society. With our creativity and technology, we help make a better connected world. Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve the leading players in the communications and media industry, enabling next-generation experiences in 85 countries. Our cloud-native, open and dynamic portfolio of digital solutions, platforms and services brings greater choice, faster time to market and flexibility, to better meet the evolving needs of our customers as they drive growth, transform and take their business to the cloud. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.1 billion in fiscal 2019. For more information, visit Amdocs at http://www.amdocs.com
In one sentence
A passionate technologist whose ambition is to work with people using leading-edge cloud native technologies and enable next generation applications.
What will your job look like?
- Use Amdocs products and services regularly to understand them and discover ways to improve them
- Engage with our customers and internal stakeholders from requirements analysis to post-deployment activities to implement strategic and complex projects
- Deliver innovative end to end solutions for digital OSS/BSS, network functions and other Amdocs products, that drive value and enable change
- Work as part of and collaborate with a team of highly skilled, driven technologists with a proven track record of delivering innovative and strategic solutions to enable our customers’ success
- Produce simple, elegant code, and resolve the most difficult problem
All you need is…
- OCS, Off-line and 5G charging, large volume mediation solutions & PCRF experience
- Experience deploying and tuning multi-threaded high-performance low latency high volume solutions in an agile work environment
- Requirements Gathering, Solution Design and Subject Matter Expert experience
- Experience building DevOps pipelines using CI/CD methodologies and test automation
- Experience in conducting HA testing and troubleshooting in customer environments
- Experience with cloud deployments using Docker, Kubernetes and the multitude of deployment pipeline tooling that supports it
- Strong knowledge of REST, SOAP, JSON, XML and other TCP/IP protocols
- Flexibility to work onsite and/or remotely as the primary technical contact
- Knowledge of security protocols such as TLS, IPSec, OIDC, Oauth2 and BDD Frameworks such as OpenShift or Serenity
- Ability to conduct IOT to 3GPP specification in a multi-vendor environment
- Knowledge of RDBMS and NoSQL datastores such as MongoDB, VoltDB, CouchDB, Elastic, Rocks DB, Cassandra
- Aility to integrate operational tools such as ELK and Prometheus
- Excellent analytical, communication (both oral and written), multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Positive, solution-focused attitude and an ability to remove challenges
- Collaborate effectively in team environments and provide technical guidance
- A degree in computer science or equivalent such as information technology, management information systems, software engineering, or networking.
- At least 10 years of experience in software engineering and proven experience in software design.
Why you will love this job:
- Deploying cutting edge software solutions
- Integrating solutions with our customer & partner systems
- Opportunities to lead change and follow, implement, and contribute to quality practices
- Working a dynamic, experienced, driven, and supportive team
- Fast-growing innovative environment and products
Amdocs is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce