Over 200M patients around the world suffer from Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD) with less than 1% receiving an intervention. We’ve built a strong portfolio of products to serve this market and are uniquely positioned to provide physicians and hospital systems with a full tool box of solutions to treat patients. Also we, Boston Scientific dedicated to collaborating with healthcare professionals to develop the broadest Peripheral intervention portfolio of meaningful innovations to help more people with PAD worldwide. If you share our passion to truly make a difference, please join us. At Boston Scientific Peripheral Intervention, you’ll have the opportunity to drive new business and improve people’s lives.
- Sells and promotes company products within a defined geographic territory by developing new accounts and expanding usage of company products by current accounts in an effort to meet a sales quota based on company sales goals and to directly increase sales revenue of the company.
- Develop further as professional sales rep by acquiring working knowledge and selling techniques. Able to tackle a variety of issues, general knowledge in medical device industry (BSC and competitors).
- Develops and implements sales strategies by determining the relevant factors (e.g., product, competition and pricing needs) of existing and potential accounts to effectively promote the company’s products to appropriate hospital personnel and physicians.
- Proactively cultivate a customer base, continuously prospect for new customers, act on leads and persuasively introduce and position our products and services. Drive sales revenue to achieve territory priorities.
- Ensure efficient communication and collaboration with distributors in order to maximize alignment of business direction.
- Observes actual procedures in procedure room of hospital accounts to gain insight into the specific nuances of each physician and each member of the lab staff.
- Develop and implement customer education programs and activities, attend meetings, conferences and exhibitions as required to represent Boston Scientific and promote products and services.
- Responds to customer needs and complaints regarding products and service by developing creative and feasible solutions or working with other related personnel (e.g. clinical research, pricing and/or marketing) to develop optimal solutions.
- With limited instructions of Manager, plan and develop the market for our existing and new products according with divisional goals and objectives, through execution, while optimize available tools (consignment, etc).
- Territory: Gwangju, Jeolla
- Passion to learn and dedicate to improve patient’s lives and sense of ownership.
- Good written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- From New level to 7 years of working knowledge/experience in medical devices/pharm (especially in peripheral intervention field such as interventional radiology, Interventional cardiology and vascular surgeon etc) preferred.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and/or Japanese or Chinese preferred
- Good computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook) preferred