Purpose and Passion • Comprehensive Benefits • Life-Work Integration • Community • Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we’re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we’re one global team committed to making a difference in people’s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose—improving lives through your life’s work.
About the Role:
Your Responsibilities Include:
- Oversee the efficiency and standardization of operations.
- Directly responsible for production and product quality, as well as line personnel.
- Analyze and evaluate process improvements to reduce defects, scrap, and/or improve yields.
- Follow procedures established for each operation and keep work areas organized and clean at all times.
- Participate and/or lead problem solving processes, whether due to increasing trends on complaints, defects, scrap, or low productivity, among others.
- Provide feedback to PB IV.
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or field related.
- English Level desired: B1+:60-69%.
- Desired knowledge: APICs Certification, Problem Solving Methodologies, Lean Tools.
- Experince as Lider in StarWires PU Desired.
- Or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you’re looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there’s no better place to make it happen.
Requisition ID: 483329