Interested in working with one of the markets leading manufacturers? Greenheck Group is a leading growth-focused, environmentally conscious, commercial HVAC manufacturer. Join our team, which proudly designs and manufactures the most comprehensive line of ventilation products in the industry. Greenheck Group is a dynamic multi-branded international organization. Our equipment is used worldwide in commercial, institutional, and industrial facilities, ranging from comfort ventilation to manufacturing processes. Our efficient products improve comfort, safety, and health of lives across the planet. Since 1947, we are deeply committed to helping you “Build Your Future,” through professional growth, challenging leadership roles, and exciting opportunities around the world.
Responsible for product planning and development, coordination of application support, special designs and product and application training programs for the respective product family and its channels.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide product and application support to both internal and external customers.
- Provide customer support via phone and email to meet corporate guidelines.
- Provide Quotes for routine Special Design Requests (SDRs)
- Ability to gather information and find solutions to field problems.
- May travel to resolve field problems.
- Identify and find solutions to field application problems.
- Working familiarity of existing literature to provide input for marketing changes and customer support as requested.
- Provide input on marketing studies.
- Identify opportunities for product improvement.
- Become familiar with the competitor’s products and apply this knowledge to the company’s advantage.
- Deliver routine and internal rep trainings, Product Center Tours, and Shop Tours.
- Responsible for Computer Aided Product Selection (CAPS) testing and providing input for future enhancements.
- Proficient user of CAPS to assist customers.
Business Unit Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for product knowledge and troubleshooting capability that will include mechanical and electrical systems
Work requires extensive technical or specialized training such as that which would be acquired in the first two or three years of college or technical school.
Between 1-3 years of work experience is required.
Business Unit Specific Qualifications:
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills. Excel, PowerPoint, SAP, etc.
- Electrical or mechanical experience preferred
The preceding statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people in this position. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills.
Why join the Greenheck family?
Our benefit packages and salaries are among the best in our industry. Benefits may vary slightly by location, but usually include:
Prescription drug benefits
Paid vacations and holidays
401(k) Retirement savings plan
On-site clinic and fitness center (Schofield location)
Employee Assistance Program
Flexible spending accounts for medical or dependent care expenses
Employee Wellness Program
Want to hear more about the Greenheck culture? Take a look for yourself! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-AoWHyH8b0&feature=youtu.be
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.