Virtuosity invites talented individuals to join our high-performance team of Product Sales Engineers.
Product Sales Engineers handle inbound sales of assigned brands into accounts.
This is a sales revenue generating role supporting new and existing accounts with Bentley software products, services, training and cloud offerings that help our users achieve their desired business outcomes. You will help grow market share of assigned brands within your region. Successful Product Sales Engineers will thrive in a fast-paced environment, are self-motivated and will ideally have inside sales experience.
- Responsible for selling BIM, Structural and Construction Management software into both new and existing users.
- Qualify and close transactional inbound and usage-based opportunities.
- Expertly use LinkedIn and other social media means to engage prospects.
- Design and deliver Sales Campaigns and Outcome based Webinars
- Create effective business plans to prospect for net new business opportunities and drive sales in assigned territory to exceed quota.
- Develop relationships at various levels including C-Level, VPs, Directors with target accounts through use of direct sales techniques and conduct virtual meetings.
- Develop a sales pipeline and forecast all revenue by effectively following sales process and managing all opportunities in CRM. Adhere to the Bentley Sales Process fully utilizing Hubspot as a daily sales tool and reporting system
- Promote our value proposition to designers, engineers, architects, contractors and owners by providing technical solutions to help the customer’s meet or exceed business objectives.
- Maintain a detailed knowledge and understanding of all Commercial Offerings and Software Support Policies.
- High level use and comfort utilizing social media and prospecting intelligence resources.
- Negotiate sales and/or service agreements.
- Maintain a high knowledge level of the company’s solutions and services.
What You Bring to The Team:
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial and Civil Construction, or Sales experience with BIM and Structural software.
- Preferred minimum of one (1) year of experience with a software company in Inside Sales, Financial Operations, and/or Customer Service, with a flair for communicating with accounts and maximizing the account’s outcomes and Bentley’s revenue.
- Familiarity with Bentley or Autodesk products (MicroStation, OpenBuilding, Revit, Navisworks, BIM360)
- A pleasant non-intrusive manner, positive attitude, eye for detail, resourceful and inquisitive.
- Self-starter, driven and accountable.
- Proven ability to manage multiple initiatives and coordinate activities.
- Excellent English language and written communication skills and the ability to effectively present information to users and prospects via phone and web.
- Software proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and general business applications is required.
- Excellent cross-collaboration skills with various internal departments.
- Ability to discuss product values, positioning, differentiation and highlights
- Ability to showcase the product through canned videos if required
- Ability to travel
What We Offer:
- A great team and culture – please see our Recruitment Video
- An exciting career as an integral part of a world-leading software company providing solutions for architecture, engineering and construction
- Competitive salary and benefits
- The opportunity to work within a global and diversely international team
- A supportive and collaborative environment
- Colleague Recognition Awards.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider for employment all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender/gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, religion/belief, national origin, caste, age, or any other characteristic protected by local law or unrelated to job qualifications.