About Bentley Systems
Bentley Systems (Nasdaq: BSY) is the infrastructure engineering software company. We provide innovative software to advance the world’s infrastructure – sustaining both the global economy and environment. Our industry-leading software solutions are used by professionals, and organizations of every size, for the design, construction, and operations of roads and bridges, rail and transit, water and wastewater, public works and utilities, buildings and campuses, mining, and industrial facilities. Our offerings include MicroStation-based applications for modeling and simulation, ProjectWise for project delivery, AssetWise for asset and network performance, Seequent’s leading geosciences software portfolio, and the iTwin platform for infrastructure digital twins. Bentley Systems employs more than 4,000 colleagues and generates annual revenues of more than $800 million in 172 countries.
Our Product Sales Associates (PSA’s) are responsible for developing Sales Qualified Leads (SQL’s) to be handed over to our Product Sales Engineers. This is a key position to begin creating a relationship with a new User and undertaking activities to support the development and management of the Sales pipeline within your assigned region. You will report to the Sales Associate Manager.
This position is critical to tapping into the new accounts, markets and industries where Bentley doesn’t have a current footprint. Bentley has a vast and diverse portfolio of products and solutions which continue to create new business opportunities to pursue, and we need your help. This position is full-time with base salary plus on-target incentive.
- Research potential prospects online in order to produce qualified call lists for sales colleagues.
- Qualify leads per the defined Sales Qualified Lead (SQL) criteria, and handoff to the appropriate Sales colleague once an SQL is achieved.
- Support lead and opportunity generation activities within the region.
- Review and support the effective follow up and management of sales leads.
- Sales related admin functions as directed by your assigned manager.
- Develop a strong appreciation and deep understanding of how to effectively support your assigned sales team and manager.
- Have a strong desire and high level of commitment to helping ensure that your assigned sales team meets the teams defined sales goals.
- Recruit and drive attendance of new prospects and leads to various Bentley and industry events.
What You Bring To The Team:
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to effectively present written and verbal information to users and prospects via phone and email.
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Technically adept, self-motivated and driven by results.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish a plus.
Bentley is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers for employment all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender/gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, religion/belief, national origin, caste, age, or any other characteristic protected by local law or unrelated to job qualifications.