Product Marketing Manager – Fixed Term Contract 12 Months
Who We Are Looking For:
- Ensure that the dealer network has all the tools available to achieve or exceed the company’s sales objectives.
- Provide the interface between AGCO and the dealer network
- Monitor dealers’ performance and develop action plans to ensure the company has the best chance of meeting its sales and margin objectives.
- Develop marketing initiatives to achieve business plan objectives for Fendt products.
- Monitor sales performance against Plan and implement programs where required to ensure Plan is achieved
- Provide product support and sales training to Field Staff and Dealers.
What You Will Do:
- Work closely with the dealer network and, on occasions, end users to maximise the sales of Fendt products.
- When necessary, follow up sales programs with individual Dealers to secure retail orders.
- Communicate with Dealers to monitor market activity and formulate marketing strategies.
- Work with Marketing Communications Department and Dealers to develop advertising and sales promotion activities.
- Provide in house training and when necessary visit individual dealers to do so.
- Maintain all aspects of product specifications including, price book development and maintenance, specification and options listings through WDM, ASE and other relevant systems.
- Build specification into Fendt units which are ordered during the monthly forecasting review
- Maintain awareness of current stock levels and future product arrivals so as to ensure optimum levels are in country
- Travel to source factories, where required, to be trained on new product releases.
Process Management Scope of Impact – Area/Department – The process is established and followed as a standard at the area/department level.
- Sales volume – Work to meet / exceed budgeted sales volumes.
- Market Share – Maintain and or build dealer market share
- Retail Sales – Assist dealers with sales/product presentations to customers to achieve retail sales in line with planned volumes.
- Communicate accurate competitive intelligence on a timely basis.
- Co-ordinate and control demonstration programs as required.
- Co-ordinate and/or conduct product and sales training within target areas for both Dealers and ASMs.
What You Will Bring:
- Ideally the candidate will have a Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture, Business or Marketing disciplines
- Experience in the agricultural industry at either practical, wholesale or corporate level
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good problem solving ability
- Preparedness to travel as required
- Conversant in the use of Salesforce, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
A Plus If You Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree – Agriculture, Business or Marketing disciplines
- Moderate/reasonable problem solving skills – Requires good analytical skills as well as evaluative judgement based on the analysis of factual and qualitive information in complicated or novel situations. Multiple sources of information refer to a diverse range of internal and external sources such as procedures and practices in other areas, team, companies etc. The ability to filter, prioritize, analyze and validate potentially complex and dynamic material.
Yes – 26 to 50%
Who You Are:
- Building Partnerships.
- Business Acumen.
- Customer Focus.
- Decision Making.
- Driving for Results.
- Facilitating Change.
- Planning and Organizing.
- Technical/Professional Knowledge & Skills.
What We Offer You:
- The opportunity to join a true global company
- AGCO employees work flexibly from the office, home, or a hybrid of both
- Work with a market leading product range
- Solid professional development opportunities through AGCO University
AGCO is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural engineering with a portfolio of exciting international brands which deliver solutions to farmers in 140 countries through a full line offer from tractors and combine harvesters to protein production systems and smart farming software solutions – to an environment where the future is happening now.