Req Id: 332553
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Bell Residential and Small Business provides the most innovative, industry-leading Internet, TV and Smart Home products and services to Canadians.
The Product team within BRSB is at the forefront of new product innovation and enhancements to Bell’s TV and Internet services. Our goal is to continue to have the best telecommunications services in Canada from a customer perspective, and this team is critical in that mission for Bell.
Working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, the chosen candidate must have a deep understanding of and be an advocate for our customers across the country. The successful candidate will identify, develop, deploy and support the hottest next generation (wireless) Home Internet services for customers in semi-urban and rural environments.
Job Duties/ Accountabilities:
Each day at BRS is unique so there is no typical day. However, listed below are some highlights of the responsibilities:
- Identify business problems to solve and processes to improve, use data to make the best recommendations for our customers and our company
- Lead new product introductions, delivering on time and on budget with speed and accuracy
- Liaise with cross-functional teams to build product & business requirements, collaboratively developing the best products possible
- Partner with IT, Network and operations teams to deploy new processes and projects that expand our subscriber base and improve customer experience
- Develop and execute comprehensive testing plans to verify that new processes and projects are implemented successfully, tracking results and addressing issues as they arise
- Conduct analysis to ensure we are measuring against our competitors’ latest and greatest
- Simultaneously maintain product schedules and resolve issues with your product platform
- Work with facts – make decisions grounded in data and analysis
Critical Qualifications/ Competencies:
- Ability to confidently lead large cross-functional teams and influence without authority
- Enjoy problem solving
- Highly detail-oriented, with an ability to follow complex initiatives from start to finish including tracking changes
- Passion, appreciation and understanding of technology
- Tenacity to ensure that as issues arise, they are resolved quickly
- Understand the importance of detail and how it links to big picture
- Demonstrated ability to turn high-level strategic direction into well executed, user-friendly products
- Ability to understand customer experience and pain points
- Quick learner and able to hit the ground running on new initiatives
- Comfortable with analytics and able to use data to tell a story
- Passion, Adventurous, Challenge Status Quo, Respect Differences, Customer Focus
- A University degree with a focus on Engineering, Business, or Technology – MBA is an asset
- Full mastery of all MS Office products
- Experience in analysis, spreadsheet applications, and building deck ware for presentations
- Knowledge of overall business management, business processes, and P & L
- An MBA is a strong asset
- Prior experience in user interface and user experience development
- Knowledge of overall business strategy and operations including business processes, revenue and cost components and drivers of these measures
- Experience with Scrum or other Agile development methodologies
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular – Full Time
Job Location: Toronto || Canada : New Brunswick : Saint John || Canada : Nova Scotia : Halifax || Canada : Ontario : Don Mills || Canada : Ontario : Toronto || Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 10/26/2021
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, ON, Toronto
Bell, one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers.