Role Title: Product Manager, Credit Products Team, Products Retail
Location: Currently from home however post pandemic, we will have a hybrid approach to working, which will include a blend of onsite (Central Park, Leopardstown) and remote working
This role is being offered on a permanent basis.
Are you interested in joining our Credit Products Team to deliver robust Customer First solutions and implement strategic change initiatives, in an agile environment to support our Business Customers?
Summary of role:
This role presents an exciting and challenging opportunity for an experienced Product Manager to join the Credit Products team, working on a key strategic initiative for the Bank, working closely with colleagues across Products, Legal, Risk, COO, CTO, Capital Markets.
The successful candidate will build profile across the Bank and become an expert on AIB’s Business and Corporate Lending products.
Developing new Business Lending Products and adapting existing products to meet the needs of our target customer base, including oversight of all design decisions, governance requirements and end to end delivery.
- Champion a Customer First culture in support of our Purpose, strategic ambition and Brand Values, by ensuring processes and procedures consistently promote good outcomes for all our customers.
- Identify opportunities for enhanced standardisation and efficiencies.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders, both internal and external. As Products Subject Matter Expert, liaise with stakeholders across the Bank to ensure successfully delivery of the project and to ensure Products impacts are fully understood and considered.
- Problem Solving: Resolve issues and deal with complex problems, customer pain points and potential opportunities. Lead product analysis, taking emerging regulation, anticipating industry developments/problems into account, customer behaviours, ensuring issues and options for decision are fully researched and understood.
- Manage end to end resilience and integrity of suite of commercial lending products.
We’re looking for someone who can:
- Utilise project and change management expertise to drive projects from inception to implementation
- Learn quickly and adapt to changing circumstances
- Strong communicator to drive stakeholder engagement
- Lead and develop teams
- Identify opportunities for transformation / improvement and design future state
- Knowledge of Business Lending/Business Lending products and processes an advantage
Who are we?
We’re AIB. A strong Irish bank packed with purpose – to back our customers to achieve their dreams and ambitions. That goes for our employees too. We’re made of small teams where you have the chance to shine.
Why join us?
We are excited about how we have changed our focus. We want to be at the heart of our customers’ financial lives by giving them an exceptional experience. We are building a culture that breaks the conventions of what our customers and employees expect of a bank.
Does this sound like something that you want to be part of?
You will need to show us that you can/have:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a Product Management role (or similar).
- Capable of building strong relationships with teams and key stakeholders; Strong leadership & influencing skills. Comfortable working with senior stakeholders. Displays gravitas.
- Good understanding of regulation regarding SME and corporate lending.
- Commercially astute, with an understanding of the factors that contribute to credit products pricing and how these factors are built in to product delivery.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
If you feel you have what it takes, Click Apply and fill in the online application form. If you would like more information the Talent Acquisition Team can help. You can contact them on email .
By when? Closing date is 26th October 2021