Req Id: 302040
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Mobility team offers the best and latest mobile devices, wireless services and Internet of Things solutions to consumer and business customers, with the top speeds, coverage and reliability on Canada’s Best National Network. We love to innovate, embrace big challenges, and live for the newest technology
Bringing computing capabilities closer to the edge of Bell’s network moves data faster, with MEC enabling advances in industrial automation, smart cities, precision medicine and real-time video analytics. Developers and content providers can access these cloud-computing capabilities for innovative 5G applications including XR, immersive gaming, autonomous vehicles and much more.
Enterprises are accelerating their digital transformation by partnering with Bell to adopt cloud first products and services. The Bell Mobility Business Products team leverages Bell’s incredible portfolio of assets, including new MEC Alliances, to create compelling 5G enterprise services in multiple areas including vertical solutions, IoT platforms, MEC Alliances, Connected Car and global connectivity.
This is a new product position for a customer-focused product manager with a proven track record of delivering cloud-based enterprise solutions (i.e. apps, SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, etc.) You will work directly with Bell’s MEC alliance partners and Bell technology colleagues to accelerate Bell’s 5G momentum by enabling the creation of innovative new business applications while also enhancing the ways our customers engage with Bell services and content.
The Product Manager will report to the Sr. Product Manager, 5G Solutions and Cloud Product Partnerships and will work closely with other product managers, network and IT colleagues, Enterprise Sales as well as industry partners to execute Bell’s 5G product solutions program.
As part of the Bell Mobility Products team, you will work closely with various Bell business units (i.e. Bell Business Markets) to capitalize on Bell’s unrivaled enterprise assets to build a robust 5G product portfolio particularly as Bell is aggressively investing in its largest capital acceleration project in our company’s 141 year history.
Familiarity with the Industrial Internet of Things, cloud based digital enterprise architectures, hardware and 5G network elements will help the Product Manager to create Bell’s enterprise product roadmap. The applications will leverage Bell 5G’s enhanced mobile broadband, ultralow latency, massive machine type communication enablers as well as MEC partner assets essential for industrial and manufacturing enterprises to digitally transform their businesses.
- 5G product development including developing product requirements, concept design and architecture development of new services across multiple business units; preparing business case justification for product investments; support through all stages of ideation, funding, design and execution. Identify launch strategies and post-launch support, reporting and analytics with the customer experience being paramount.
- Proven track record for collaboration and cross-domain partnering. Effectively build relationships including external partners to execute new 5G services.
- Support the 5G Product strategy governance process to ensure the product roadmap is executed in coordination with the various stakeholders across Bell’s business units.
- Manage development and product releases with internal cross functional groups (i.e. IT, network technology, billing, customer care, and marketing).
- Engage and influence cross-functional product teams to deliver complex customer-focused services with the desired deployment schedules
- Track and analyze performance of solutions through the various stages of the product lifecycle to help identify opportunities or areas of improvement
- Develop OKR reports to monitor product life cycle. Develop models to forecast business case scenarios and identify analytical insights that drive revenue.
- Minimum of 4 years of practical experience in enterprise cloud product management with a strong network of mobile and cloud industry relationships. Telecom product management experience is also preferred.
- Expert knowledge of enterprise cloud platforms, enterprise SaaS, ERP systems and other IoT solutions and services is preferred. Prior experience working with hyper-scalers MEC alliances is preferred.
- Strong track record of influencing and engaging teams to execute in ‘first-of-a-kind’ business conditions. You motivate your teams by evangelizing your thought leadership, but you are also willing to dive-in to supporting breaking down siloes.
- Excellent interactive presentation skills to be able to clearly and effectively communicate across departments and levels of Bell and its partners and vendors.
- You have a bias for action and support your team in executing within a highly matrixed organization. You are skilled at confidently clearing barriers and relentlessly focused on delivering the best customer experience possible.
- Demonstrated analytical problem solving and skilled in communicating new business models with stakeholders in ambiguous and entrepreneurial business conditions.
- Motivated and comfortable leading others during workshops and other cross-functional processes. Strong command in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word and other digital virtual communication platforms (i.e. Jira, Miro, Slack, etc.)
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular – Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Mississauga
Application Deadline: 10/22/2021
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, ON, Mississauga
Bell, one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers.