Diversity – Innovation – Caring – Global Collaboration – Winning Spirit – Caring – High Performance
At Boston Scientific, we’ll give you the opportunity to harness all that’s within you by working in teams of diverse and high-performing employees, tackling some of the most important health industry challenges. With access to the latest tools, information and training, we’ll help you in advancing your skills and career. Here, you’ll be supported in progressing – whatever your ambitions.
Product Labeling Specialist II
Boston Scientific is searching for a unique candidate who possesses project management abilities and is able to excel in a highly regulated industry. This position reports through Research and Development and has a variety of dimensions to the position:
- Creates, reviews, and reproduces product text for medical product labeling.
- Ensures all text for product labeling, Instructions for Use, and equipment manuals meet all required legal, regulatory, clinical, marketing, packaging engineering, manufacturing (contract and internal) and R&D requirements through the use of corporate labeling guidelines and SOPs.
- Design labeling materials according to specific parameters to meet the requirements of the corporate master brand (labels, Instructions for Use artwork/layout, etc.)
- Establishes needs for translations as defined in the marketing/product specifications and manages the process for translation completions and reviews for project assigned.
- Coordinates proofing of various Labeling materials (Instructions for Use, Manuals, and Labels) using manual and electronic proofing tools.
- Coordinates reviews with all disciplines of various product labeling materials.
- Manage multiple projects concurrently, while complying with good manufacturing practices (GMPs), regulatory, quality systems standards and labeling requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience, preferably in a scientific or technical discipline.
- 0-3 years graphics (labeling) experience/training, medical industry experience preferred.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to manage several projects concurrently.
- Ability to learn new skills and adapt to business needs.
- Proficiency with Adobe Suite and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledgeable in GS1 barcode standards preferred.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Travel of up to 10% may be required
- Candidates with previous medical device, pharmaceutical or biomedical product labeling experience is preferred.
Requisition ID: 495236