Product Deployment Lead
Drives the change management efforts to ensure a successful product deployment & launch in markets. Including:
- Work closely with Market and Core product teams to identify product localization change needs
- Create or significantly contribute to product change enablement strategies and plans, including training and communications
- Conduct effective change impact assessments, readiness assessments, and stakeholder analysis
- Define, plan and execute change management plans to support Go-To-Market product deployment and launch activities
- Integrate change management activities into product roll out plans
- Ensure that information is communicated to impacted audiences throughout the duration of the product life cycle
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress
- Collaborate with product teams to ensure the successful execution of the end-to-end change management strategy
- Proactively identify and implement improvements to the product deployment and change management strategy & methodology
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and/or Related Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, Computer Science, Digital Technologies, or Software Engineering with minimum 6 years of related experience.
Design Thinking & User Empathy
- Genuine empathy toward customers and commitment to diving into the weeds on their challenges.
- Comprehensive understanding of the market, users, and roadmap of the product/application.
- Proven ability to clearly define a set of requirements that pinpoint business challenges and identify technical and business changes required to address them.
- Ability to design best experience for customers considering multiple different user journeys.
- Ability to lead to answers for increasingly large problem and product areas, with corresponding internal thought leadership. Includes: brainstorming, structuring thinking, driving strategy, becoming go to expert.
- Strong problem-solving ability and dealing with ambiguity.
- Clear written and oral English language communication to larger and higher stakes audiences. Includes: writing clear emails, communicating clearly in person, writing and providing presentations.
- Ability to successfully facilitate collaboration within and across multiple teams, functions, departments and levels.
- Ability to develop productive working relationships with both technical and business partners.
- Strong understanding of technology language and use of applications in business.
- Ability to use Product Management and partner function (Engineering, Design) tools to partner well across the team. Includes: writing stories, performing analytics, building prototypes, etc.
- Strong organizational, planning, and time management skills with ability to prioritize multiple/competing tasks and assignments
- Attention to detail with an ability to meet tight timelines.
- Understanding of the product lifecycle.
- Working experience using agile methodologies, industry standards and best practices.