Interested in working with one of the markets leading manufacturers? Greenheck Group is a leading growth-focused, environmentally conscious, commercial HVAC manufacturer. Join our team, which proudly designs and manufactures the most comprehensive line of ventilation products in the industry. Greenheck Group is a dynamic multi-branded international organization. Our equipment is used worldwide in commercial, institutional, and industrial facilities, ranging from comfort ventilation to manufacturing processes. Our efficient products improve comfort, safety, and health of lives across the planet. Since 1947, we are deeply committed to helping you “Build Your Future,” through professional growth, challenging leadership roles, and exciting opportunities around the world.
The Accurex Product Coordinator will work with Sales/Marketing, Engineering, Order Entry, and Manufacturing within the business unit to ensure projects and orders flow through the company systems and that the final product meets the needs of the customer.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work with Sales/Marketing, Engineering, Order Entry, and Manufacturing within the business unit to ensure projects and orders flow through the company systems and that the final product meets the needs of the customer.
- Provide front-line customer service to internal and external customers.
- Use Accurex approved software to manage end user and contractor activity
- Support sales and special design requests for the product, application support, field problem assistance, drawings, submittals, parts pricing, and returned goods authorization.
- Document, track and follow up on field issues and questions to provide acceptable solutions
- Provide input to improve policies and procedures to better service customers and improve efficiency between internal functions (i.e. sales, engineering and manufacturing) and external venders.
- Troubleshoot order errors, requiring product and system knowledge.
- Review and document fire system installation invoices to ensure they are acceptable to process for payment.
- Work requires, in addition to the skills normally acquired through a general high school education, a two-year degree specialized or on the job training of 1 to 3 years’ experience.
- Between 1-3 years of work experience is required.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products such as; Word, excel and PowerPoint. Ability to communicate appropriately with internal and external customers via phone, email, and face to face.
- Have an understanding of Fire Suppression equipment and/or distributors. If no experience has been previously obtained be agreeable to on the job training to acquire such experience.
The preceding statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people in this position. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.