Product Configuration & BOM Engineer
The Product Configuration & BOM Engineer PL reports to the Engineering Manager. She/He will create, modify and maintain the multilevel Bill of Material for every Product Packages for all the Portfolio of Products.
She/He will be part of the digital transformation process leading the utilization of CPQ as the primary rules engine for all business needs.
She/He will be involed in the BOM creation process working with the internal Product Development Team, Prodcut Managers and Configurator Developers.
On ETO She/He will verify that the technical specifications are complete and, where necessary, requires corrections from the Sales Manager.
She/He will also attend during the weekly planning meeting where is required to give updates on BOM release plans.
She/He will participate in or lead teams/groups related to BOM accuracy.
She/He will perform special cost analysis, prepare reports, and other related duties as assigned.
What You Will Do:
The successful candidate will manage these primary responsibilities:
- Be responsible for complete accuracy of the Bills of Materials in CTO during New Product Development and ETO for every order
- Be responsible for reviewing Bills of Materials and maintaining existing Bills of Materials in the Configuration Tool
- Develop rules in CPQ to create manufacturing bills of materials and support product selection
- Coordinate with stakeholders to ensure content of BOM / Timing is always up to date
- Facilitate any discussions that are required to resolve issues relating to BOM and Item creation and maintenance
- Analyze all BOM and routing change requests to ensure that each level of the multi-level BOM is changed in accordance with the requested change and ensure that the change request is necessary
- Be responsible for the management and maintenance of the technical specification/BOM’s for the definition of product costs.
What You Will Bring:
- Engineering or Manufacturing engineering graduation with 5 years’ experience with Prototype shop or manufacturing environment.
- Agricultural Machinery knowledge desirable
- English written and spoken skills
- High level of competence with Microsoft Excel and analytical tools.
- Technical awareness/understanding of engineering applications / manufacturing processes.
- Experience using PLM systems e.g. Windchill. Working knowledge of SAP or similar ERP systems. Experience using configuration tool.
A Plus If You / Soft Skills
- Experience using PLM systems e.g. Windchill.
- Working knowledge of SAP or similar ERP systems.
- Experience using configuration tool.
The first systems for layers were designed by Tecno back in 1980. Today Tecno Poultry Equipment is one of the most well-known suppliers in the world of poultry systems and accessories. Years of experience, by professionals all over the world has enhanced the company name, which today offers more and more innovative solutions, allowing growth and choices for the customer. Tecno Poultry Equipment exports 90% of its products worldwide. Since 2016 we are part of the AGCO Corporation group, listed on the New York Stock Exchange, a world leader, manufacturer and distributor of agricultural equipment, with the aim of becoming even bigger in providing solutions.