Location: [[Spencer]], [[Indiana]], [[United States]]
Hiring Manager: [[Grant Beaman]]
Recruiter: [[Susan Blair]]
About the role:
In a team environment, perform assembly of a variety of medical products. Provide support to the production line to keep line running
Your responsibilities include:
- Perform assembly of medical devices as assigned. Perform all aspects of assembly learned through on-the-job training.
- Understand and follow all BSC and GMP procedures required to assemble product to specification. Prepare all necessary documentation, print and inspect labels, check drawing specification, complete log sheets, and maintain clean working area.
- Daily assignment of product builders daily to predetermined visual staffing plan.
- Monitor scrap response and escalate as required.
- Monitor hour by hour management and escalate as required.
- Knowing the production floor schedule to keep line running and adjusting schedule if required.
- Creating, updating, and monitoring standard work and audits and escalating as required.
- Communicate with team members to problem solve and resolve issues.
- Work closely with department supervision to ensure department priorities are met.
- Perform special assignments and other duties as required. Assist co-workers with problem solving. Participate in team meetings.
- Must comply with all regulatory requirements and ISO 14001 and BSC Environmental, Health and Safety standards and follow procedures and instructions related to these standards.
What we are looking for:
- Read and write English in order to complete paperwork and understand written procedures, specifications, GMP’s and quality requirements.
- Good communications skills.
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Ability to concentrate for extended periods of time and perform repetitive tasks.
- Requires manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical functions including addition, subtraction, decimals and fractions when performing a variety of measurements and assembly operations.
- Work to continuously improve product quality and process flow.
- Must be adaptable to changing procedures; ability to learn new procedures due to changing products and technology. May be asked to cross train on a variety of department operations.
- Ability to work as a member of a team.
- High School or equivalent
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated product building and process knowledge
- Demonstrated understanding and ability to maintain lean systems
- Completion of Lean Overview
- PB II or PB III previously
- No written corrective actions for minimum 12 months
- Line Lead experience
|External Job Posting
Requisition ID: []