Lumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data to help businesses, government and communities deliver amazing experiences. Learn more about Lumen’s network, edge cloud, security and communication and collaboration solutions and our purpose to further human progress through technology at news.lumen.com, LinkedIn: /lumentechnologies, Twitter: @lumentechco, Facebook: /lumentechnologies, Instagram: @lumentechnologies and YouTube: /lumentechnologies.
In the product analyst role, you will enable products and services, matching them with customer trends and demand. A key element of this role is the effective utilization of analysis and mechanisms programs to provide timely results and recommendations. Success in this role is demonstrated by meeting or exceeding sales and revenue figures expectations from a product line.
The Main Responsibilities
- Enable a suite of Security Services supporting International and US based customers
- Help manage execution of customer services for our cross functional teams
- Proactively gather ongoing needs from various internal and external stakeholders, including other operations, product managers, sales/account managers and customers
- Work with customers and third parties to guide their service implementation
- Drive on time delivery of features and client implementations and coordinate any associated activities in a highly matrixed organization
- Drive Revenue and customer growth of Security applications, services and associated products.
- Assist with Customer SOW Creation and execution.
What We Look For in a Candidate
- Are technically savvy and crave the chance to work within a key product line that delivers critical value to our customers and corporate strategy
- Have worked in an enterprise IT & Product organization and have a proven ability to coordinate the delivery of services across multiple teams
- Can demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing, including formal presentations and the facilitation of group planning sessions.
- Can demonstrate the ability to synthesize findings, prepare reports, create management level documents and recommend solutions.
- Have experience with analytics, data, forecasting, and project management.
- Can demonstrate the ability to operate independently to navigate organizational complexities and execute complex programs.
- Can demonstrate excellent attention to detail including proven ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in parallel.
- Can demonstrate the ability to develop and lead cross functional processes and clearly articulate complex information to achieve common goals.
- Have experience with agile project management, cross functional technology or software implementations.
- 2-4 years related experience with Bachelors degree or equivalent experience supporting software or security products
- 1-2 years related experience with Master's degree or equivalent experience
Requisition #: 249076
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.