Req. ID: 283948
Recruiter: Lydia Tan
A Yield Enhancement Process Engineer monitors assembly yield for particular product families and generates a pareto of yield issues for the Assembly. Submits Failure Analysis (FA) jobs to the Lab to identify failure mechanism, and reports findings to the Assembly.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Generates and maintains an accurate Pareto of yield issues
- Identifies new yield issues by monitoring probe yields and trends
- Understands and explains gaps between target yields and actual yields
- Understands part operation and assembly process and how they relate to test results
Yield Analysis and Communication
- Uses and understands assembly process to identify, interpret and solve yield issues
- Identifies and samples appropriate units for failure analysis, and submits jobs for failure analysis
- Communicates yield and failure analysis results to appropriate areas in the Assembly, and provides potential courses of action
Electrical and Physical Failure Analysis
- Understands electrical and physical failure analysis techniques and tools used in the QA Lab
- Helps interpret failure analysis results and failure mechanism, relating OS/Test results with failure analysis results
Supports Company and Department Objectives
- Works with team to create goals and projects that meet the Micron’s and the team’s needs.
- Open to suggesting new insights and participates in projects and teams in support of department and company objectives
- Completes and maintains all required training certifications defined by area guidelines
- Maintains technical knowledge of device structure and function for current and future parts
- Suggests improvements for department and works with leadership to implement changes
Qualification and Requirement:
- BS degree in Microelectronics Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Physics, Material Science or other engineering fields
- 2+ years working in a Process Engineering/PIE/Quality or related position will be added advantages
- Excellent data analysis, analytical problem solving, and decision-making skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and coordinate projects in a team environment
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person’s race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members’ disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
Keywords: Muar || Johor (MY-01) || Malaysia (MY) || Backend Manufacturing || Experienced || Regular || Engineering || #LI-LT1 || Tier 4 ||