To successfully collaborate with other departments to assess the plants’ processes and use their expertise to trouble-shoot and improve current procedures. The ideal candidate will possess the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task effectively, the ability to adapt to changing priorities, and the flexibility to work additional hours as needed.
- Provide process technical support in the paper mill in solving day-to-day problems
- Conduct continuous improvement projects in quality, productivity, and cost by using scientific and statistical methods
- Support the team in preventative and predictive maintenance work through innovative projects in engineering.
- Manage capital projects and engineering projects with funding and without
- Work within teams to utilize best manufacturing engineering practices to support innovative solutions
- Development position for future growth as a maintenance manager role
- Five to seven years of manufacturing engineering experience in both process and projects
- Understanding and expertise with programs such as CAD, Solidworks and Microsoft projects
- Proven track record of delivering projects on time and on budget
- Ability to influence and engage employees to support change and engineering processes to improve the operations
Cascades believes in the success of an inclusive organization that values diversity within its team. All qualified candidates will be considered for this position in a fair manner. Use of the masculine in our communications refers equally to both women and men.
To be part of Cascades is to reveal the full potential of materials, people and ideas. We are source of possibilities.
Since 1964, we have been providing sustainable, innovative and value-creating solutions in packaging, hygiene and recovery.
Join 12,000 women and men working in a network of more than 90 operating units located in North America and Europe.