• Do you want to work in an environment that is fun, full of variety and challenge?
• Process Improvement and Process Support Analysts
• Permanent and Secondment/Fixed Term roles, National Office, Wellington
We have some great opportunities for staff that are solutions-focused, problem solvers and like to work in a busy, dynamic environment. We are seeking Process Improvement Analysts and Process Support Analysts to join our team within Business Process Management. We are offering both permanent and secondment/fixed term (up to 12-month) placements.
You’ll be part of a cross-functional multi-disciplinary team and you’ll need to be highly collaborative including with frontline staff and clients. Awareness or understanding of working in an Agile environment would be advantageous.
We are looking for people who are both energetic, confident, driven to succeed and have a practical approach to problem solving.
To be successful in this role, you’ll have:
• Knowledge of MSD products and processes – Housing, Income support and/or Employment
• A strong understanding of how to analyse processes and identify problems
• Proven ability to design options, deliver solutions and support implementation
• The ability to develop and write business processes in a way that is easily understood
• The Ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
• A strong working knowledge of Visio and Excel and the ability to design and deliver visual presentations.
In this continuous improvement focused role, you’ll work as part of a team that drives business process improvement and changes from concept to design and delivery within a client centric environment.
You should have a high degree of computer literacy and the ability to convey complex information in a way that is easily understood by stakeholders.
The approximate salary range for these roles is $65k – $85k depending on skills and experience. Note: If you are an MSD employee, you should seek prior approval from your manager regarding being released for secondment.
How to Apply
To apply, click the 'Apply Now' button, complete the online application form and submit your CV and Cover Letter outlining your suitability for this role.
All applications must be made online. If this is not possible or if you have any queries, please contact us at email@example.com
Applications close 5.00pm, Friday 23rd April 2021