Purpose and Passion • Comprehensive Benefits • Life-Work Integration • Community • Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we’re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we’re one global team committed to making a difference in people’s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose—improving lives through your life’s work.
About the role:
Digitization is the key strategic direction to transform the commercial operations model of Boston Scientific to provide exceptional customer experience and deliver better patient outcome to drive strong business growth.
This role will be responsible for the analysis, setup, and execution of various Omni Channel initiatives with the Boston Scientific APAC region to meet the business needs of the company. This role supports the design and configuration of Omni Channel solutions and is also responsible for deploying a system that meets the business strategy across business units and franchises, executes testing, and writes configuration and/or technical documentation. This individual will be required to communicate and coordinate with business management, project executives, Marketing and Sale organization, and Distribution Partners to ensure appropriate integration of processes across the organization. The role collaborates with the central capability team, and division heads of the assigned area, to support the business needs of the company.
- Drive the deployment of Omni Channel solutions from identifying business opportunities, evaluation through implementation to support end-to-end Omni Channel business processes.
- Works with Business and Technical resources to design and create Boston Scientific APAC’s end-to-end Omni Channel business process flows, technical solutions, and integration with 3rd party tools.
- Participate in all phases of the solution delivery including the creation of functional specifications, creation of technical specifications, data mapping, test planning, test management, test execution, collaborate with business function to provide training and deployment; consult with technical analysts and developers as needed to develop customized solutions
- Facilitate requirements gathering sessions with all levels of business and technical teams.
- Coordinate testing activities associated with any new development or modification to any systems or business processes directly or indirectly associated with the end-to-end Omni Channel business process.
- Continually evaluate the current business process. Demonstrate thought leadership in the Omni Channel space by continuing to evaluate current capabilities to identify new opportunities that improve the business process and the supporting systems.
- Work with the business teams to become a highly sought-after strategic business partner.
- Collaborate with the data science team to quickly propose and work to identify capability gaps, identify plausible solutions, develop prototypes, and implement new functionality based on business needs.
- Provide ad hoc training and consulting to business users as required in both run and maintain activities, such as remedial training, issue resolution, etc.
- Contribute to the evaluation, implementation, and ongoing use of 3rd party vendor solutions associated with the end-to-end Omni Channel business process.
What we’re looking for in you:
Key Skills & Experiences:
To be successful, you should be an experienced Business Analyst with the following skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science/information technology or equivalent
- 8+ years of experience with leading exploratory business requirements, solution validation, and design workshops with 3+ years of experience working with E-commerce, or more accurately, Omni Channel solutions.
- Experience in enhanced content delivery, asset transformation management, and digital content analysis
- 5+ years of practicing in data management and data governance
- Experience working in the healthcare industry
- Ability and proven track record in applying agile framework with a solution-driven approach
- Demonstrated skill in Data configuration/governance, channel mapping, base syndication/management to enhanced content, workflow management, and reporting automation
- Ability to engage various stakeholders in a multination environment virtually.
- Ability to create and meet timelines cognizant of business needs and constraints.
- Highly self-motivated, driven work ethic, keen attention to detail, and exceptional customer service orientation.
- Ability to collaboratively work directly with distributors, internal business partners, outside consultants, and IT team members
- Strong communication skills including the ability to communicate technical information understandably to non-technical audiences through writing and presentations.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical skills; ability to perform system analysis and draw conclusions by relating information from different sources, including root-cause analysis and issue resolution.
- Hands-on experience in putting machine learning into business operations
- Hands-on experience in using RPA to deliver business objective
- Hands-on experience with Adobe Experience Manager
- Hands-on experience with Adobe Captivate Prime
- Understanding of AWS and SFDC platform
- Certified Scrum Product Owner and/or Certified Scrum Master
- 5+ years Working in a global organization within a multi nation company
The position is on local employment contract ONLY
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you’re looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there’s no better place to make it happen.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran
Boston Scientific is proud to be recognized for our innovations that impact patients’ lives, our performance as a company, our workplace culture and our contributions to communities around the world. Some of our recent accolades include:
- Forbes Most Innovative Companies (2018)
- Forbes list of World’s Best Employers (2018)
- FORTUNE World’s Most Admired Companies (2018, 2017, 2016)
- Glassdoor’s Highest Rated CEOs (2018, 2017)
For more information, please visit us at
Visit www.bostonscientific.com to learn more and apply