SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
* Demonstrates solid experience in understanding multiple phases of the project lifecycle as well as of application development, infrastructure and database management, and understands the inter-relationship of tasks associated with each.
* Understands the work breakdown concept and applies it to current projects.
* Organizes ideas for logical presentation and acceptance.
* Is considered a thought leader in at least one of Aspect Quilogy Services’ core technologies and has demonstrated technical leadership on multiple engagements.
* Has an Oracle product line specialty.
* Takes action to resolve issues and owns the resolution.
* Is creative in producing an appropriate solution.
* Confronts issues, escalating them when necessary.
* Displays the ability to think out of the box.
* Adds clarity and direction to stressful situations.
* Is adaptive to changes in culture (projects and clients).
* Prioritizes work according to business need.
* Produces high quality deliverables, under pressure and within deadlines.
* Makes the best use of available resources.
* Takes personal responsibility for delivering a solution.
* Gets involved and involves others in tasks necessary to achieve objectives.
* Responds to the needs of others.
* Fosters and contributes to team spirit.
* Demonstrates consistent ownership of one’s area of responsibility and commitment to team morale and team success.
* Takes initiative to extend one’s current assignment when possible.
* Looks for other opportunities at the client that will add value to current work.
* Ability to communicate complex information to team members and clients.
* Acts as a team mentor and can lead individuals and projects.
* Strong customer service and teamwork skills. Professional demeanor to maintain and enhance relationships.
* Ability to use professional concepts in accordance with company objectives to solve complex problems in creative and effective ways. Deliver assignments without considerable direction.
* Ability to develop resolutions to complex problems where analyses of situations or data require an in-depth evaluation of various factors and the frequent use of creativity. Ability to exercise judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
* 10 + years of experience.
* Bachelor’s degree in relevant field. May prefer advanced degree.
* Physical requirements include sitting for long periods of time.
* Ability to travel and work Out-of-Hours if required.