Are you a strategic advisor with expertise in government who can work at a senior level to plan, develop and produce strategic business plans?
Social Wellbeing Agency (SWA) is recruiting for a permanent Principal Portfolio and Planning Advisor. You will work closely with our Executive Leadership team, acting as a trusted advisor and will lead our strategic planning and organisational performance.
What you will be doing?
This role will provide advice on:
• Annual planning, develop processes and frameworks
• Ensuring planning and reporting is integrated into work programmes
• Practise is consistent across the organisation and management
• Agency collaboration, working together with all teams to deliver on SWA’s priorities
Who we are looking for?
We’re looking for someone who can track process against SWA’s current strategic priorities, associated work programmes and support the further development of our organisational strategy. You will lead the functions of portfolio, project and governance frameworks and the annual planning cycle for SWA.
Below are some of skills and capabilities that we are looking for:
• Demonstrated experience at leading and development organisational strategy
• Proven experience embedding and maintaining project/programme governance frameworks, policies and processes; including multiple workstreams
• Significant experience at partnering and developing influential relationships at a senior level
• Experience at coaching/mentoring others
• Experience developing business cases and budget bids
You can find out more about SWA and the work we do by visiting our web page: https://swa.govt.nz/about/