Job ID: DBK20172401-38058
With projected annual revenues of $4.5 billion, approximately 12,500 employees, and operations in about 20 states, Orbital ATK is a company on the move. Our mission is to ensure that our customers accomplish their mission whether its a technological breakthrough, a satellite launch, or protecting our nation. The company is the worlds leading supplier of solid rocket motors, a leading provider of launch vehicles, satellites and other space systems, and the nations largest manufacturer of ammunition.
United in pride and shared goals, Orbital ATK employees come from diverse backgrounds and work together to deliver reliable, innovative and affordable solutions. Work with the best and unleash your potential.
If you are a dynamic, successful, driven professional, Orbital ATK is the company that will further your experience and career growth. We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including, medical, dental, 401k, tuition reimbursement, and much more.
Orbital ATK is applying entrepreneurial thinking and commercial practices to deliver reliable, innovative and affordable products and services to our customers and grow our core areas while harnessing new technologies that will take our products and your ideas into the future. When encouraged to think beyond the ordinary, youll be amazed at what you can do!
Orbital ATK is currently recruiting for a Principal Industrial Security Admin to work in our Iuka, MS location.
MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE SECURITY CLEARANCE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE
• Must have an active clearance with an investigation within the last 4.5 years (or 4 years 6 months)
The Senior Industrial Security Admin will be responsible for:
• Administer and execute a robust security program in compliance with the JAFAN, NISPOM, ICD 705 and DoD SAP Security Manuals, and associated corporate and governmental protocols.
• Coordinate with customer security representatives to process security clearances.
• Review security paperwork for accuracy and submission via e-QIP/SF 86 and/or other methods.
• Oversee the activities and priorities of the security program including, but not limited to; physical security, access control, field daily security requests/issues, document control, and personnel security measures at the facility.
• Maintain current SOP, SSP, Access lists, and other program related documents required by the PSO/GPSO/CSA.
• Work closely with the ISSO to ensure compliance with NISPOM, JAFAN 6/3 and JSIG/RMF. Act as backup. May require certification to be in compliance with DoD 8570
• Assist in development of security processes and procedures that satisfy quality, schedule, overall performance, and financial parameters according to both company and customer expectations.
• Receipt, dispatch, destruction, and control of classified documents
• Support overall site Security in addition to supporting SAPs, to include OPSEC, Insider Threat, Classification Management, Security Awareness, COMSEC, conduct security reviews of technical papers, and create/maintain DD 254’s.
• Additional duties will also include administering security training, indoctrinations and debriefings, audits, visitor control, process requests for investigations, and prepare personnel access request (PAR) as required.
• Perform required self-inspections of security programs and receive favorable ratings for government reviews.
• Investigation and enforcement of any security related violation/infraction.
• Other security-related duties as assigned.
• HS Diploma required; Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
• Minimum 5 years of experience as a Contractor Program Security Officer (CPSO) and SAP Security with an in-depth knowledge of the JAFAN, NISPOM, ICD 705 or equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Facility Security Officer (FSO) with appropriate DSS certification
• Candidate must have in-depth knowledge of the NISPOM, JAFAN 6/0, 6/3, 6/4, 6/9 and ICD 705 with particular expertise in Program Security and Physical Security desired.
• Possess excellent interpersonal skills to include working with customers, employees, management, and security personnel.
• Excellent written communication, report writing, and presentation skills.
• Ability to work in high-paced environment by multi-tasking to accommodate deadlines.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Action oriented and driven to see projects through to completion.
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
• Prefer strong computer skills including, but not limited to, MS Office, MS Excel JPAS/JCAVS, ISFD, SIMS, and eQIP.
• Ability to acquire Top Secret Clearance which requires US Citizenship as a pre-requisite; Active Top Secret clearance or Secret clearance with SAR eligibility required.
• Must be 1st Tier eligible
• Position may be filled at a lower level
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D