Req Id: 296254
At Virgin Mobile, we don’t have “customers”, we have Members. And Members get access to exclusive music events, VIP treatment, and killer music, entertainment, fashion and travel deals from the world’s must-have brands.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to make Virgin Mobile life even sweeter, then read on, my friend, because we want you on our team!
Virgin Mobile, a leader in the wireless communications industry, is a dynamic organization committed to delivering services that meet the wireless communication needs of today’s rapidly growing communication industry.
The Pricing team is looking for a highly motivated Specialist to drive results in this fast paced and competitive marketplace. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual looking to work in a high profile, dynamic and ambitous environment with opportunities to take lead on Virgin mobile’s pricing strategy and execution.
- Assist the Pricing Manager in leading the strategy and execution of Virgin Mobile’s service pricing
- Leverage analytics to identify market opportunities and influence the organization to take action.
- Lead cross-functional teams to launch pricing changes and ensure seamless execution across all systems and channels.
- Develop strong working relationships with Campaign, Channel Marketing, Web, Brand, IT and Member Care teams to deliver optimal results.
- Manage and deliver projects from ideation to execution and post mortem
- Present weekly results/insights to Virgin’s leadership team
- Strong analytical skills – ability to interpret data and generate insight and action
- Highly organized, strong time management skills and detail-oriented with the ability to execute with speed x accuracy
- People Management – able to lead organization through pricing changes
- Excellent verbal and written skills with the ability to get things done through influence
- Results-oriented and resourceful, with the ability to think outside the box
- MS Office Skills – Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Most Importantly – has a ‘Passion for Pricing’
- Undergraduate Business degree with a Finance, Economics or Marketing focus preferred.
- 2-4 years experience in a Marketing or Revenue management role. (Telecom experience is a big asset)
- SAS experience is an asset
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Application Deadline: 06/24/2021
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Virgin Mobile, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, ON, Toronto