We are seeking a Product Performance Specialist who is excited about the Precision Ag industry and passionate about developing industry-leading, smart farming solutions. The Product Performance Specialist role is newly established by the Precision Ag & Digital (PA&D) growth division of AGCO Corp. This position is located in beautiful Jackson, MN. AGCO is a global leader in the design, manufacture, and distribution of agricultural machinery and precision ag technology driving farmer-focused solutions to sustainably feed our world.
The Product Performance Specialist will be part of a global, customer-centric team to support our Farmers, who are able to educate and solve problems related to technologies that would ultimately increase their yield and reduce operational inefficiency, resulting in higher farming income. Must have extensive hands-on experience or aptitude to quickly learn about Precision Ag technologies, in order to contribute to AGCO’s customer-centric vision. The role will contribute to our product support activities related to Precision Ag Products & Services, as we look to excel in our customer support goals.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Assist back office team on escalated customer problem cases on resolutions
- Work as a liaison between back office team, solution development team, product manager, and vendor as necessary to prioritize and resolve issues
- Identify customer communication plan and work with publication team to draft the content, get approval, and release to the customer.
- Work with NPI team members for new product development in the role of technical service liaison to ensure the new products are viable from a service perspective.
- Work with training teams to identify external and internal training needs for Precision Ag & Digital Products using customer & dealer feedback and reviewing case trends from SF.
- Train back office team members on issue troubleshooting and troubleshooting steps for effectiveness.
- As needed, work as backup for the back-office team in answering dealer & customer requests.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Agricultural Engineering or related field
- The ideal candidate will have 3-4 years of experience working on Precision Ag Products (preferably in sales or support roles)
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team
- Ability to independently lead and drive projects within the organization
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- High level of organizational and multitasking skills
- Ability to travel up to 25%
AGCO offers competitive benefits including options and choices to fit your needs such as medical, dental, prescription drug, life and accident insurance, long and short term disability, matching 401k plan, employee assistance program, and discounted home and auto insurance.
At AGCO you have a voice and the opportunity to impact our long-term success, as well as your own. Isn’t it time to embrace your Infinite Possibilities? Join AGCO and become part of a diverse team and grow your career in ways you never imagined. Come grow with us!
AGCO is an equal employment opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of inappropriate or unlawful conduct on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or other protected group status as provided by law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.