Requisition Number: 80675
Our Insight Digital Innovation team is looking for Services Manager to lead our Transformation Services team.
have the skills and experience to execute the Transformation Services strategic vision, as well as a passion and demonstrated experience in leading teams and individuals. Specifically, you can apply your passion for people, technology and business to grow the practice, drive new opportunities, and collaborate with other leaders to drive business outcomes for for Insight and our clients.
What you can expect:
- Provide leadership, direction, and mentorship to teammates within your Practice.
- Accountable for effective recruiting, hiring, and growing a diverse and skilled team that meets the anticipated needs of our clients.
- Partner with delivery leaders to drive delivery excellence and client satisfaction across the portfolio.
- Partner with sales leaders to cultivate an opportunity pipeline that is representative of the full-breadth of Transformation Services offerings, increases market share, and supports teammate growth.
- Partner with local branch leadership to collaborate on staffing needs, teammate-to-opportunity alignment, teammate engagement, and the overall execution of local branch strategy.
- Partner with Service Manager peers and Senior Managers within Transformation Services to drive on the Transformation Services strategic intent.
- Advocate for the Transformation Services offerings across all practices, solutions areas, and client’s opportunities.
- Drive brand recognition and market penetrating partnerships and activities within the local and regional communities.
- Participate in the proposal, estimate, and approval process for client opportunities.
- Cultivate key client relationships and support strategic engagements/accounts.
- Address people management situations such as retention, performance improvement, promotion/bonus/merit decisions, and career pathing.
What we are looking for:
- Deep understanding of core Transformation Services offerings with a general understanding of digital technologies and Agile, Business Analysis, Lean, Product, Project Management, and DevOps principles.
- Demonstrated ability to inspire, empower, and unleash the potential of those you serve.
- Exceptional leadership, strategic thinking, and ability to influence through respect and trust.
- Prioritizes outcomes over outputs.
- Strong business acumen and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced result-oriented environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Track record of effectively leading and delivering complex engagements.
- Demonstrated experience with ‘landing & expanding’ at a client.
- Ability to foster a culture in which experimentation, learning and feedback are embraced.
- Highly adaptable, managing change and ambiguity with ease
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 11,000 teammates help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com.
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 11,000+ teammates in 21 countries providing Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ for organizations across the globe
- $9.2 billion in revenue in 2018*
- Ranked #430 on the 2019 Fortune 500, #14 on the 2019 CRN Solution Provider 500
- 2019 Adobe Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Cisco Global-Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Intel IoT Solutions Partner of the Year, Microsoft U.S. Azure Partner Choice Award for Data/AI, Microsoft Azure Expert Managed Services Provider
- Ranked #23 on the 2019 Fortune 50 Best Workplaces in Technology, #70 on the 2019 Fortune 100 Best Workplaces for Diversity, and #7 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2019 list of Best Places to Work (Extra Large Business)
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
* Proforma to include PCM, Inc. for fiscal year ended Dec. 31, 2018
Today’s talent leads tomorrow’s success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Columbus || Ohio (US-OH) || United States (US) || None || None || US – Columbus, OH ||