Job ID: 103690
Required Travel :Minimal
If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on Snapchat or send your images on Instagram, you get great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
You will be in charge of test execution, hands on validation and certification of software readiness.
What will your job look like?
- You will execute test procedures and/or scripts either manually or using automated tools. You will track and report on the test execution in a timely manner with attention given to achieving a high level of quality.
- You will gather and document the outcome of test executions and all information needed to support ongoing measurements and reporting on risks, defects, tests, and coverage.
- You will analyze report discrepancies to determine the root cause and evaluate script failures at a high level.
- You will compare and analyze system behavior vs. expected results/KPIs based on business and technical requirements. You will identify issues, propose system improvements and perform repetitive test execution to resolve identified issues.
- You will participate in and contribute to internal design reviews of testing materials.
- Good experience in performance testing of large scale enterprise systems .
- Expert in developing test scripts, creating scenario, test execution and analysis using Loadrunner and any monitoring tool.
- Expert in compiling, analyzing and interpreting performance test results.
- Knowledge of application monitoring (e.g. HP Diagnostic, Dynatrace, etc.)
- Attention to detail and good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to understand hardware and software architectures
- Ability to evaluate open source performance test tools and suggest suitable one for the application under test
- Understanding of throughput, latency, memory and CPU utilization
- Should be ready to work in an environment which may demand individual contribution as well as a team player.
- Hands-on knowledge of Knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL query, C, C++, Java, Unix or any other language.
Why you will love this job:
- You will have the opportunity to work with the industry’s most advanced testing technologies and help customers shift into the new testing realities of the digital world.
- You will have the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever growing opportunities for personal growth and one of the highest scores of employee engagement in the market.
Amdocs is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce