Morrison Healthcare is a leading national food and nutrition services company exclusively dedicated to serving more than 600 hospitals and healthcare systems. Morrison’s hospital kitchens, restaurants, and cafés feature socially responsible practices and exceptional guest experiences. The company’s comprehensive Mindful Choices® wellness and sustainability platform includes the latest in healthful eating and an understanding of behavioral change in food consumption. Morrison’s alignment with Partnership for a Healthier America’s (PHA) Hospital Healthy Food Initiative positively impacts up to 41 million patients and 500 million hospital meals annually. Morrison has been named one of Modern Healthcare’s “Top 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare” for the past five years, and Training Magazine’s Top 125 organizations for the past six consecutive years. The company is a division of Compass Group and has more than 1,200 registered dietitians, 300 executive chefs, and 17,000 professional food service team members.
Working as a PATIENT SOLUTION SUPPORT MANAGER, you will have the opportunity to perform a variety of duties to include the planning and supervision of patient food assembly and service, and the scheduling, hiring, dismissal and training of tray line, diet office and hospitality personnel. Additionally, as a member of the management team, you will ensure patient satisfaction and good public relations through the safe and efficient use of resources. This exciting position will provide both challenge and satisfaction while allowing you continued career growth. ***NOTE: THIS POSITION IS 100% TRAVEL ACROSS THE UNITED STATES, MAINTAINING A 10 DAYS ON/4 DAYS OFF SCHEDULE- MUST BE ABLE TO TRAVEL TO ANYWHERE MORRISON HEALTHCARE HAS AN ACCOUNT***
- Establishes goals and oversees implementation of patient food services needs based upon medical direction, patient population and contract
- Hires, leads, directs, coaches, trains, and develops patient services team members
- Complies with dietary restrictions on special or modified diets to ensure optimal food preferences are met within guidelines of diet order limitations
- Complies with regulatory agencies, including federal, state, and Joint Commission as evidenced by successful completion of surveys with no deficiencies
- Visits patients on an assigned nursing unit or area and helps ensure that every patient is visited by a member of the management or professional team at least once during their hospital stay
- Ensures patient services staff assists in achieving stated patient satisfaction goals
- Participates in facility-wide and department Performance Improvement Program and on Performance Improvement teams to improve processes and patient care
- Follows facility, department, and Company safety policies and procedures to include occurrence reporting
- Participates and attends all departmental meetings, staff development, and professional programs, as appropriate
- B.S. Degree in Food Services Technology/Management, Dietetics or related field; or Associate’s Degree plus three years of directly related experience preferred
- Minimum of three years of acute or long-term care experience preferred, depending upon formal degree or training
- One to three years of direct foodservice operational management experience, preferably in an acute or long-term care setting
- Knowledge of P&L accountability and contract-managed service experience is desirable
- Registered Dietitian, Registered Diet Technician or Certified Dietary Manager certificate preferred
- Must be willing to participate in patient/resident satisfaction programs/activities
- ServSafe certified highly desirable
Apply to Morrison Healthcare today!
Morrison Healthcare is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.