A family of companies and experiences
As the leading foodservice and support services company, Compass Group USA is known for our great people, great service and our great results. If you’ve been hungry and away from home, chances are you’ve tasted Compass Group’s delicious food and experienced our outstanding service. Our 225,000 associates work in award-winning restaurants, corporate cafes, hospitals, schools, arenas, museums, and more in all 50 states. Our reach is constantly expanding to shape the industry and create new opportunities for innovation. Join the Compass family today!
great people. great services. great results.
Each and every individual plays a key role in the growth and legacy of our company. We know the next big idea can come from anyone. We encourage developing and attracting expertise that differentiates us as a company as we continue to raise the bar.
Summary: As a Patient Flow Manager, you will be responsible for the effective leadership of a team of Patient Flow Coordinators and Transporters within a hospital setting.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understands and applies knowledge of basic patient transport concepts, infection control practices, and proper body mechanics.
- Understands and determines, explains, and develops dispatcher logic and transporter activities; monitors and supervises dispatcher activity.
- Assists in coordination of Patient Transportation activities and services with other departments; develops service agreements as appropriate.
- Ensures compliance with all regulatory agencies including but not limited to Federal, State, JCAHO, OSHA, and CDC.
- Orients, trains, and develops all levels of personnel such as, dispatchers, trainers, transporters, couriers, drivers, and elevator operators.
- Assists unit director in achieving financial objectives, ensures department operates within budget, and assists controlling departmental expenses.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Management experience in hospital environment and/or patient transportation.
- Analytical ability to interpret statistical data and to distinguish trends and other factors that impact operational activity.
- Basic computer skills with Windows based Operating System; ability to troubleshoot system problems related to computer or software systems and initiate internal or external resolution to system issues.
- Associate’s degree is preferred.
Apply to Compass Group today!
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 551255