Maintain inventory of parts including ordering, stocking, categorizing, distributing and keeping inventory of all parts coming in and going out.
- Follow practices and processes intended to provide safe products that comply with appropriate laws and regulations, meet the company quality standards, and serve the needs of our customers. This includes a commitment to a process of continuous improvement.
- Ensure Dart Container's goals specific to: Safety, Quality, Service, Efficiency and Employee Development.
- Monitor inventory levels and record incoming and outgoing parts.
- Conduct regular inventory checks and look up parts that need to be ordered.
- Receive parts, check in stock and stock parts on shelves.
- Distribute parts to proper locations.
- Process federal express and UPS Shipments.
- Ensure the equipment and work areas are maintained and clean.
- Process requisitions and ensure that required paperwork is generated for record purposes.
- Assure compliance with all safety, quality, and Good Manufacturing Practice requirements.
- Perform other duties within the employee’s training and skills as directed by the supervisor and/or manager.
Core Skills & Qualifications:
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- One (1) year of procuring materials, supplies and/or manufactured items.
- One (1) year of inventory control, processing requisitions purchase orders and maintaining records experience.
- One (1) year of computer skills with competency in spreadsheet, word processing and inventory control software.
- Ability to work overtime and/or weekends as needed
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- SAP experience
Overview: As the manufacturer of Dart® and Solo® brand products, Dart Container is an industry leading single-use food and beverage packaging company. With 15,000 employees and 40+ locations worldwide, Dart offers more than 4,000 products used every day in restaurants, hospitals, schools and homes around the globe.
Benefits: Dart Container full-time employees enjoy great benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) with company matching contributions, paid vacation, paid holidays, short-term disability, tuition assistance, product discounts and more.
If you experience difficulty applying online, you may call (833) 472-3278 or email us at HRConnect@dart.biz for assistance.
Dart Container is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all candidates for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability and need an accommodation to access this website or for the application process, you should call Dart at (833) 472-3278 or email us at ADArequests@dart.biz. Relay calls can be made by dialing 711 or the relay number for your state.